Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) Empty
PostSubject: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:28 pm

OOC: The battle system will not be used

Specklefur had finally managed to get herself out of the camp, her nose wrinkling in annoyance at the thought of being stuck there for so long. Sighing through her nose she awkwardly sat herself down on some warm rocks, savoring the welcomed warmth that was becoming rarer in the mornings now that leaf-fall was coming in.

Her maw stretched in a yawn as she calmly looked along the Riverclan border then to Thunderclans territory with a critical eye, could never be too sure. Easing herself a bit further down onto the rocks she licked her maw and let her eyes close, drifting for a bit until a little clatter of rocks hitting rocks further into the territory got her attention. Head shooting up she tried to scent the possible intruder but finding that she was upwind wasn't helping any. "Who's there?" She spat.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Ooc: ok.

Lightningstrike stepped out, hissing at the much older warrior. "What are you doing so close to our border, fox dung?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Salmonstripe stepped out bravely next to her friend, then stared at the Thunderclan warrior. "Goodbye Lightningstrike! Always know I love you... Go away you idiotic ThunderClan warrior! You stupid squirrel-hearts! You mouse-dung! You kitty-pets!" She hissed, baring her teeth angrily.

OOC: As salmon: "Have a good time in StarClan, friend." + SHORTTT + I tried to make her as agressive as possible.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 pm

"Oh? I'm so sorry, you're also kind of close to ours. After all Sunningrocks is our territory after we defeated you all in your camp!" She snarled, getting to her paws and bristling her fur. Taking a few steps with unsheathed claws towards the two aggressors she let loose her own deep and throaty growl. "Is that all you can think of fox-heart? What a pity" She spat, stopping at the edge of the water that made the border between the two feuding clans.

"If you want to fight the she-cat that turned the tides of that battle go ahead, it won't make a difference! Fishstar went down under my claws and I am sure I won't show the same mercy I did then!" She yowled, tail lashing violently behind her as she issued the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:16 pm

OOC: I'm going to wait for the part where Lightningstrike goes for the kill, then i'll come in, and when you go for my throat, i'll kill him. Salmonstripe will get wounded as she tries to go back to camp (If thats her personality)

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Old Yeah lol sorry for only loving and I'm on mobile so sorry for the auto correct I'm also waiting for topax

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Ooc: omg im so sorry.

Lightningstrike snarled and pounced on the thunderclan cat, yowling in rage.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:25 pm

OOC: It's ur turn Toy btw and bump ))
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:27 am

OOC: KAY

IC: Salmonstripe stay there, her eyes narrowing. "Don't. You. Lay. A. Filthy. Paw. On. HER!" She screeched, swimming across the river snarling loudly. She stepped onto the warm rocks, shaking her spotted tabby pelt free of the freezing water droplets that always clinged to her fur.

"Lay a paw on me, you won't ever go home!"

She cackled, like a sick badger(?).

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:27 am

Specklefur gave a screech as soon as she was jumped on, whirling around in hopes of violently throwing her attacker off into which ever direction she could. Much preferred if Lightningstrike had let go or got chucked off just at the right moment to slam into Salmonstripe. "Try me!" She yowled in turn, if she had succeeded into throwing off Lightningstrike she would hopefully cover enough ground quick enough to ram herself into Salmonstripe to hopefully disorientate her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:35 pm

ooc: bump srry reeeeelll-y excited, yes that is a pun))
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Lightningstrike snarled, biting into her opponent's leg, feeling blood and fur close in her teeth.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:13 pm

OOC: Bump -casually shoves at toy- -clears throat-
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Ooc: Quit that!!

Ic: Salmonstripe leaped onto the older warrior, sinking her teeth into her scruff, attempting to use Scruff Shake. She got thrown off somehow, and got rammed onto the dimly glowing stones.

Ooc2: Bad post ;n;

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Chest heaving the she-cat whipped her head around to look down at Lightningstrike, bending her head down she attempted to latch her jaw around the other cats scruff in a means to rip her off her own leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)   Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ensfirum (Closed topic for Topaz, Rose, Toy R)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next