Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) Empty
PostSubject: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 20:30

Morning ran farther into the unknown forest, gasping for breath. All she knew was that she had to get away. Her parents, Twilight and Dusk, had been killed by a wild dog. She normally stayed away from Twolegs and other creatures, but she had avenged herself on the unfortunate mutt. And now, at only about six moons old- after just barely finding her parents, and her dead brother Evening- she was an orphan, with no family and nowhere to go. The golden-brown she-cat finally stopped running. She noticed the ground was slick and marshy, different from the hard alleyways and crowded gardens of Twolegplace. Morning sat down, ready to rest her white paws for a little while. But what was that smell? She lifted her nose into the air and scented something strange, like other cats, yet different. She hadn't seen any other cats that weren't her family, or kittypets, for quite a while, ever since her short run-in with a murderous rogue. Then she heard a twig crack behind her, and turned around to see the dark shape of a cat coming towards her. She flinched and cried, "Don't hurt me!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 20:55

Sandfire had been going on a walk when she had caught the strange scent of a cat not from their clan. The she cat had stepped on a twig as she had approached and blinked. Though upon hearing the six moon old cats words she blinked."calm down I won't.... "She mewed relaxing "who are you and why are you here " She mewed smiling some gently.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 21:19

The golden-brown loner sat up, embarrassed. "Um... my name's Morning. I'm here because I have nowhere to live. I was looking for someone to take me in..." She sniffed the air again, and remembered where she knew that scent, and why she came in this direction."Hey, I heard from a rogue that there are some cats living around here who take care of each other. I didn't really plan it out, but might you know them? They call themselves a Clan."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 21:45

Sandfire blinked"ok course... I'm part of one said clan called Shadowclan."She mewed smiling some though as for joining it's up to my leader " she mewed flicking her tail that had bits of fur missing

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 21:58

"Really? They would consider letting me join?" Morning jumped up. "Wow! Wait. You have a leader?" She looked the new cat in the eyes. "What's their name? Could I talk to them?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 22:20

"Yes we have a leader and I'm sure he'd let you join" Sandfire mewed."hid name is Thrushstar " She mewed. "Come with me " she said and turned before pausing " I'm Sandfire by the way" she mewed

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 14:25

"Okay. Thanks, Sandfire." Morning followed the strange she-cat deeper into the Clan's territory. "Sandfire... that's an interesting name. How do names work in this ShadowClan?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 15:34

"Same to you and well names in any of the Clans are giving to us at birth. Like for my warrior name Sandfire. I looked like in a way color of sand and I was named Sandkit and for my warrior name I got the ending fire for my determination and ginger tent to my fur " She mewed smiling some as she lead the way.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 8:24

"Oh! So your name changes? That's cool. When do you get your warrior's name, and how long are you a kit?" Morning had an insatiable curiosity that the poor cats of ShadowClan might be burdened with for a few moons at least.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 8:46

She was quiet for a moment as she paused to think we'll quite a few moons to become a warrior as far as how long we are a kit it's six moons " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 18:26

"So, is there an in-between period when you learn how to be a warrior?" Morning was mystified. "And what do you learn?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 18:58

"Well that's where an apprenticeship comes in " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 14:29

"How does that work?" Morning asked. "Who teaches you? And do you still have your kit name as an apprentice?" (As soon as they reach the territory we can stop the Q&A thing.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)   Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning's haphazard meeting (for any SC warrior/apprentice)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: