Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat

Go down 
+3
Clover
Blaze
Toy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 13:21

"I hope as well that she lives." Cloverpool whispers back to Coalspirit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 15:46

OOC: I thought I did. Maybe the pm didn't go through. I dunno. Well, sorry now...

IC: Silkcloud rested her heavy head onto her bloodied paw. Droplets trickled down her pale white cheeks, dropping into the blood surrounding her. Her heart pounded slower... The queen was dying! "Let's name the kits fast, Flamestripe..." She sobbed, the queen gasping for air.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 20:01

OOC: Wait up!

IC:

Flamestripe stared in panic as his mate's life slipped away. But he nodded frantically.

OOC2: I have no idea what the names of the kits are... sorry.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 21:35

OOC: I told us to make a topic yet Pikachu hasn't answered. You made a topic with him already telling you you were demoted. But okay, we'll make an official one.

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 0:57

OOC: I don't know if you want me to rp here... But I know Toy Roblox asked me if Rookkit could be one of the kits...
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 1:50

Cloverpool licked Silkclouds kits that were sheltered at her belly she had plenty milk and would show it with the kits. "Silkcloud are you dying..?" She meowed shakily.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 6:16

Silkcloud sadly nodded. "Let's name them..." She whispered, her eyelids growing heavy. "I think that one should be Rookkit.... The other Snowkit..." She gasped, desperately keeping her eyes open.

OOC: Sorry Blaze. And, whoever has Snowkit and Rookkit can rp as them squirming around. And, Cloverpool, when is the birth topic gonna be made!?

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 7:20

Rookkit squirmed around a little, looking for food.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 7:30

At the sound of his new name, Snowkit seemed to come to life, squirming towards his dying mother. His fur brushed against his brother's pelt, but his nose searched for Silkcloud's belly.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:54

Silkcloud's eyes grew heavier. "Flamestripe... Take care of Rookkit and Snowkit..." Was the last thing the beautiful she-cat said, before her body grew cold. The living spirit in her sharp emerald green eyes was gone; the queen was dead.

OOC: 😭 Why did I have to do this???? Cry Crying Ghost Blank Hamu

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 11:08

OOC: the topic will be made like right now since nobody wants to be our kits but you

IC:"Silkcloud! Oh Silkcloud don't die!!" Cloverpool meowed and nudged her kits to their mothers belly. She gave Silkcloud a last lick on the head and said her goodbyes. "Flamestripe are you ok? And will you be ok with these two kits with no mother to feed them? I could help with that im sure Sunpelt won't mind if I help these two tiny things." She meowed sadly and the tears in her eyes fell.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 13:14

Rookkit squirmed towards her mother
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 16:57

Flamestripe ignored Cloverpool and just stared at Silkcloud, anger building up inside him. "It's my fault she died," he breathed. "If I hadn't become mates with her, she wouldn't have died giving birth. It's my fault...." Then the orange tabby came back to his senses. Not looking away from Silkcloud, Flamestripe whispered to Cloverpool, "Yes please. I'm also sure Sunpelt won't mind...."

Grief-stricken, the flame-orange tabby sank to the ground next to Rookkit and Snowkit. He licked both his kits lovingly, curling his body tightly and securely around them. He tried to block their view of Silkcloud, not wanting them to try to suckle from a dead cat. Flamestrip just kept on licking them dry, feeling deep, intense love leak into his heart, making him feel as though he would burst.

"I promise I'll keep you safe, kits. I love you with all my heart, and will even after I go to StarClan."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 17:48

Cloverpool gave Flamestripe a comforting lick. "Don't worry she's in a better place where she can't suffer any more." Although she was sad she had to keep strong for Flamestripe.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2015 - 17:59

Flamestripe shrugged, not allowing any cat to make him feel better. But at least someone is actually there for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat   The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of a Kit is the Death of a Cat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next