Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 9:21

Falconstar leapt to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

OoC: Please let me know your warrior name.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 9:26

occ: Dawnstrike plzz and tyy <3

Finally it was time, the sun had shined brightly that day and the rays were simply gorgeous and breath taking. It was the perfect day too become a warrior, at least that was her opinion. Slipping form her old nest of the apprentice's den, Dawnpaw had approached the tallrock. Sitting down and silently watching Falconstar, brilliant blue eyes watching him.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 9:29

"Dawnpaw, are you ready to assume the roles of a warrior and protect your clan, even with your life?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 9:33

The words came from Falconstar so suddenly, it had took the apprentice by surprise by a bit - shaken her. Although the beautiful ginger apprentice had nodded meeting the leaders gaze with absolute determination. "I do Falconstar."
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 9:34

Falconstar smiled at the apprentice's - well, no longer an apprentice - conviction. "Then I believe you are ready to assume the mantle of warriordom. Dawnpaw, from now on you will be known as Dawnstrike. Continue to serve your clan with the conviction that has gotten you this far. You will sit vigil tonight, and tomorrow you'll join your fellow warriors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawnpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: