Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 13:15

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Mistfeather yowled as she leapt onto the old branch. Both her and Fishstar agreed this was long overdue, and the young tom deserved to join his sister in the warrior den.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Jul 2015 - 20:28

Cloudpaw walked ouut of the apprentices den and sat beneath the willow branch. He knew what was about to happen. His sister Speckle____ became a warrior like a moon ago but Cloudpaw had gotten sick and had to take time off training until he was well enough again.

((Cloudfang, please))
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 13:03

"Cloudpaw, please step forward."

"I, Mistfeather, deputy of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in turn." Mistfeather smiled at the tom. "Cloudpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 16:39

"I do!" Cloudpaw said proudly. (short post :P)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6742

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 28 Jul 2015 - 16:51

OOC: Why didn't I see this? Tansypaw was lateness. Let's just pretend she magically apparates here.

Tansypaw watched with anticipation as her brother became a warrior. Hopefully it would be her turn soon.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 12:54

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Cloudpaw, from this day forward you shall be known as Cloudfang. RiverClan honours your patience and understanding." Mistfeather smiled at Cloudpaw and jumped off the willow branch to join the cheering cats.

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6742

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 13:04

"Cloudfang! Cloudfang!" Tansypaw cheered for her brother.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 13:12

OOC: Dang it, * teleports*

"Cloudfang! Cloudfang!" Specklestream smiled at her brother.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 15:59

Cloudfang dipped his head in respect as his clan mates shouted his new name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1