Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Laurel
Peridot
Blaze
Hollyleaf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 4:40

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather beneath me for a clan meeting!" The deputy meowed from his place on the largest stone around. He'd used it as a High Rock substitute enough that it was almost worth giving a name. The forest was growing back slowly, and within a few moons they'd be able to come back home. Patrols said that prey were slowly returning, and soon they'd be able to go home without worrying about starvation or shelter. It was joyous news, and having a new litter of kits was just icing on top.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 6:23

Fawnkit daintily stepped out of the nursery and walked towards the call, Is this my ceremony? I hope not I look like an awful mess! She sat down and immediately began washing her dark fawn brown fur.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 7:01

Sunpelt padded from the warriors den at the call. He saw Fawnkit sitting near the middle of the camp. Guessing that this was her and her siblings' apprentice ceremony, Sunpelt trotted over to her.

"Hey, Fawnkit," he purred. "This is your and your siblings' apprenticing ceremony, isn't it?"

OOC: Sunpaw's warrior ceremony is happening right now, so I'm just RPing him as Sunpelt.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 12:23

Fawnkit purred as he sat down beside her, she'd always liked the young tom, "I hope so, the nursery is much too crowded for my liking". She mewed before flicking her tail tip and turning back to the deputy.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 13:01

Sunpelt nodded and flicked Fawnkit's ears with his tail. He padded away a pace or two, giving room for the other kits to come and join. He liked Fawnkit, and hoped to be one of her close friends when she was apprenticed. But when she was a kit, it would be too hard to be close friends. Though he knew that if he ever ended up loving her, he would never love her more than Cloverpaw.

His mind drifted to the pretty she-cat that he had loved since he was a kit in the nursery with her. He remembered that one day, that one moment. It had been so special. He let his mind wrap around that time, remembering the glow in Cloverpaw's eyes. Sunpelt purred to himself.

But then he shook his head, pushing his thoughts away, and concentrated on the ceremony. Looking up at Duskfall, he felt a surge of pride that this great deputy was his grandfather.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 14:21

Fawnkit shrugged her shoulders before turning her attention to the deputy, Where are my littermates? They'll miss their own ceremony!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit

Last edited by Dewleaf on Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 14:46

OOC: No, Sunpelt was thinking of happy things! His gaze wasn't 'darkened', it was 'stared into the distance'! So if you want to, you can edit your post, but only if you want to.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 10:14

Lavenderwish padded from the makeshift warrior's den. There were many new apprentices, and the forest was growing back, which was great.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 11:05

Softsong followed after quietly to watch the ceremony. The warrior limping slight as she moved from the burns on her hind legs.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 12:01

Fawnkit gave a sweet trill as she saw her grandmother padding out, she jumped up and slipped beside Softsong and her steps matching rhythm, "Would you like to sit in the shade? It's very hot out today" She mewed her Leaf-green eyes round with worry. Fawnkit may be young but she was always sensitive to older cats, and kittens especially when they were in pain. True to her name she is a gentle cat the only reason she'd fight would be for her clan.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 13:27

Eaglekit ran out of the nursery, his fur well groomed. "Sorry I'm late! Mother wanted me to be neat." He chuckled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 13:58

Fawnkit flicked her tail tip at her brother, "Of course she wanted you to be neat it's our ceremony silly!" She mewed as she motioned for her brother to sit beside her. She smirked, remembering all the fun her siblings and her had gotten into. Now they would be apprentices! Suddenly her face grew dark with concern would she still spend time with her brothers Eaglekit and Viperkit? Or would they be too busy? No matter what i'll have those memories she thought trying to force a purr.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 14:22

Lavenderwish chuckled at the kits' exchange in conversation. She would love to have Fawnkit as her apprentice, but that was up to Duskfall to decide which kit went to who.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 14:38

Softsong purred some."no I'll be fine Fawnkit "She mewed smiling softly at her granddaughter. She sat down quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 16:11

OOC~ I'd be happy if Lavenderwish was my mentor!

Fawnkit nodded in respect to Softsong, after she checked her brother one more time she did a once over on herself and sat up as straight as she could. Alright this is it! I will make my mother and father proud!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglekit, Fawnkit, Honeykit and Viperkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: