Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:48

OOC: Hey I<3Yellowfang I sent you a PM. Also, Blaze, there's a plot thing I made with apprentices, PM me if you want more info

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:52

OOC: Kk Blaze

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:58

OOC: Okay. Could you PM me, Sombrero?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:27

Goldenpaw smiled and nodded. "Yes. You have found your match. She is a good fighter, hunter, and a great friend of mine. But Sunpaw, remember, you are not to tell anyone about this dream but her, because dreams of cats are sent to them for a reason." She sat down, and the cloudy mist faded away. "We trust you to make the right choice. You can be with Cloverpaw if you wish, and you can have kits with her. But you must trust yourself that you have made the right choice. That is something only you can decide." Goldenpaw stood up and looked and stared at him with fierce green eyes. "Do you think you will make the right choice?" She questioned her alive brother, and thought. "Think about it." She said, just before her spirit faded away into the darkness.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:32

Sunpaw sighed, half in awe, half in exasperation. StarClan cats were always so mysterious. But, if Goldenpaw said StarClan trusted him to make the right choice, that must mean he had made the right choice by choosing Cloverpaw.

"Wait!" he called desperately as his sisters faded away. "Don't go! I still need you."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:36

Mad Just then, a swirl of stars appeared, and a small brown calico was where Goldenpaw was. "And a hello to you, Sunpaw. My name is Tawnypaw. You, Goldenpaw and Shinepaw are Littlefang and Whiteclouds kittens, I presume?" She said happily. 

OOC: It's a little hard for me to write this because I'm terrible at making entrances lol

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:43

OOC: It's okay! You did fine, actually.
IC: Sunpaw stared in awe as another StarClan cat appeared where Goldenpaw had been. Shinepaw was still there. Sunpaw dipped his head in deepest respect as Tawnypaw stated her name. "Hello, Tawnypaw," he breathed. Regaining his voice, he answered, "Yes, Littlefang and Whitecloud are our parents. Whitecloud is blind," he added wistfully, thinking of his poor mother. Though Whitecloud got along fine, Sunpaw always felt a stab of pain and pity as he thought of her blindness. But he shook the thought away. This new StarClan cat wasn't here to talk about blind mothers. That thought formed a question, and Sunpaw spoke it out loud, "What are you here to tell me about?"

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:49

OOC: um… Shinepaw left, I just didn't announce since I was late XD

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:54

OOC: Okay, well, since you didn't post that yet, post now. Say Shinepaw left when Tawnypaw appeared. If you didn't post, we couldn't have known that Shinepaw hadn't left yet, but I know it wasn't your fault.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:57

OOC: Dude, chilllax, it was an accident…sheesh…

IC: Shinepaw left as Tawnypaw appeared.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 11:05

OOC: I know that!!! I said it wasn't your fault, but if you're determined to always get on the wrong side of me, and ignore my niceness, then that's your problem. I didn't mean to 'insult' your sister, and I didn't mean to get you angry. You're the one that got angry, not me. So you don't need to tell me it was an accident, and you don't need to tell me to chillax.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 11:08

OOC: Ok, I'm done, it's your topic now.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 12:04

"Oh, I'm sorry, didn't you hear? Whitecloud joined Starclan just two sunrises ago. Stupid, filthy Riverclan. Killed me and her." She growled. "Oh, why I'm here? I've been watching you and the other apprentices. Making sure you live until your warriors. So many cats died as apprentices- even kits sometimes. I like helping them to make sure they make it. Unfortunately, I can only guide them. I can't save them. But I can help you and your siblings and friends. How about that Flamekit? He took his punishment- he did live a Riverclan she. But, you know, I can help them." Her explanation was long, but, she tried. "I died in the first Riverclan battle. Before your granddad became deputy- after your great aunt died."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 12:16

Suddenly, Goldenpaw reappeared. "It's time." She meowed, her green eyes turned into a fierce amber.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 13:14

Grief stabbed through him as he thought of his dead beloved mother. "Oh, yes, Tawnypaw," he mewed sadly. "I know. I know she died. I just didn't want to mention it." He closed his eyes, grief threatening to make his legs buckle underneath him.

When Sunpaw opened his eyes again, Goldenpaw had appeared again. He looked into her amber eyes, curious. Wait! No! Goldenpaw's eyes weren't amber! They were green! "Goldenpaw, what do you mean?" he gasped. "What is it time for? Why have your eyes changed color?" Suddenly, a thought struck him. Was Goldenpaw going to give him a prophecy?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next