Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

*Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

*Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!* Empty
PostSubject: *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!*   *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!* EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I just finished Forest of Secrets this morning, and in my opinion was the best book yet. It was more suspenseful then the others. And I actually got emotional and closer attached to the characters.
I almost cried when Silverstream died and Graystripe left! I am gonna miss Graystripe so much! ;(
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!*   *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!* EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, that was a very sad part. Don't worry, things will get better. (I'm on Omens of the Stars #2)

*Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!* Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!*   *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!* EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:55 pm

They do? Yay!
(You are really far.)
I was jumping for joy when Tigerclaw got exiled. I wanted to strangle him when he tied to kill Bluestar. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!*   *Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Don't read unless you have read Forest of secrets!*
Page 1 of 1