Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 7:43

After speaking with Hollyberry, Duskfall decided it was time for Hollyberry and Blazingheart's latest litter to become apprentices. He climbed up onto High Rock, calling out to the clan to come and take part in the ceremony.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Last edited by Stormchu on Tue 2 Jun 2015 - 17:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 8:06

Hollyberry lead her youngest kit out of the nursery, trying to keep him in check so she could groom his messy fur. She finally got him to hold still and finish licking down the black fur.

Batkit strutted forward, admiring his shiny pelt before sitting down and staring up at Duskfall. Not being able to contain his excitement, Batkit purred loudly, smiling.

Greenleaf emerged from the outside of the camp, two shrews dangling from his mouth. Noticing that his brother was about to become an apprentice, he quickly spit the shrews out onto the pile and settled down by his mother. Greenleaf purred in amusement at his younger brother as he strutted around like a bird before becoming serious.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 15:21

Littlefang walked out of the Warriors den, he had been helping a fellow warrior with a tick. He walked out, the sun glinting off his fur made him look just like his father. He walked over, hoping to earn his first apprentice. Instead of sitting, he stood, not wanting to dirty his rump in any of the muddy, or dirt filled patches.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 17:54

"Batkit, please step forward." Duskfall spoke, calling about the black kit to take his place upfront so the ceremony may continue.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 12:20

Batkit padded forward, eyes glinting eagerly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 14:39

"Batkit" Duskfall called out to the black tom below, noting how eager he was to finally become an apprentice. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Batpaw. Your mentor will be Littlefang. I hope Littlefang will pass down all he knows on to you."

"Littlefang." The brown tom called to his son, who'd become a warrior a few moons ago after the battle with Riverclan. He'd proven himself in that battle, and was ready to take on this responsibility. "You are ready to take on an apprentice. I have trained you to the best of my abilties, and you have shown yourself to be courageous and bold. You will be the mentor of Batpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 15:12

Blazingheart had been there the whole time. He watched with pride as Batkit became apprenticed.

Frozenflame sat by his father and gazed with a smile on his face as his brother recieved his mentor and new name.

Soaringpaw, who had also been there was sitting by himself and watching from a distance. Ever since his brother had died, he had been not himself. The only cat he talked to was Coalpaw.

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 17:00

Batpaw purred, and dipped his head to Duskfall, searching for his mentor.

Hollyberry looked over at Blazingheart, and her heart swelled with pride and love.

Greenleaf felt a happy laugh rising in his throat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Batkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: