Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) Empty
PostSubject: The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)   The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:18

Stumppaw needed to try once more. To see her. Orcapaw. The she-cat he grew to love so much. But he was scared. He knew about Strikes' exile, and what Thrushstar would automatically do if he found out... But right know he was too stubborn to think. "Oh Orcapaw?" He called. "Look, I need to speak with you."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)   The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 21:27

The day was so sunny! Shocking and beautiful bright orange colors had covered up the entire sky. It was a bit entertaining for Orcapaw since she was so used to only seeing clouds and the color blue. Since it was such a beautiful day the apprentice thought it'd be nice to go hunting for just a tad while. As she trotted through the beautiful territory, the crunching of the green grass had made a smile appear on the fluffy apprentices face. She enjoyed the grass, she enjoyed the smell and she also enjoyed how fun it was to chew on! Orcapaw's paws immediately halted, strands of grass drifting in the air and glowing in the bright sunlight.

Orcapaw was weary, she was close towards the high-pine but shadowclan and skyclan were good allies, they wouldnt plan to attack would they? Her bright green eyes narrowed as she thought about it more, coming to a clear idea what was going on, Stumppaw. Orcapaw hoped that she was just being paranoid, but when she had somebody calling her name, she knew that it was him. The fluffy apprentice wasn't sure what exactly to do, it'd be mean to just leave the tom waiting here for him but if she got caught, what would she tell her mentor? Her Parents? It was such a risky situation. That had doubted her loyalty to her birth clan, skyclan. The last thing Orcapaw wanted to do was be a code-breaker, and the last time she met with Stumppaw she saw it in his eyes. His affection for her, she tried to avoid it the best she could of, but she felt a deep connection with the small tom.

With a huff, Orcapaw trotted forwards. Being able to notice Stumppaw's small figure in the distance the fluffy she-cat's pace quickened. Her eyes narrowed as she approached the tom, her face was broad and emotionless. "What is it that you want now Stumppaw?" Orcapaw hissed lowly, her tail snapping back as she felt her fur rising. Couldn't this tom just take a simple hint?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)   The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 21:29

"To see 'ya." He said simply. Honestly, he was a dumb sweetheart. 

OOC: I'm so sorry I have like mega writers block

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)   The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 21:42

occ: lame post, bc all of my muse suddenly drained out.. .-.

ic: Orcapaw blinked blankly, he honestly couldn't take a hint could he? Flicking her tail in response. The beautiful apprentice snorted. "Your so weird." The apprentice stated, staying her distance from the tom giving him a disliked look, "Whatever it is, spit it out I doubt that I'll even be listeing though." Orcapaw spatted, her eyes focused on the tall trees that covered entire of skyclans territory.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)   The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 3:47

"Look, ever since I met you I thought, under the codes law, that we could be good friends. Are clans are extremely good allies. We almost never fight..." The red tom pointed out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)   The Orca and the Stump (For Crys) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Orca and the Stump (For Crys)
Page 1 of 1