Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 12:36

OOC: Before I post. Fathers name was Nightfang. He dies in the battle of Riverclan and Thunderclan (don't put this is your rp's to Riverclan, just for this topic if you please) I will put it so Spottedstar already went through the birthing process so we can just rp. Pm Coon if you need a ceremony until a week of today. Or if Coon doesn't respond in 1-3 days, pm Pikachu.

IC: Spottedstar lapped at the moss ball Nightfire had put in front of her. She thanked her son, and looked at the little bundles before her. One male and one female, both black with some white. But then another female. A calico. They squealed as they fought each other over the same teet, already competing. She gave a soft laugh, and heard a murmur outside the nursery. She didn't think anyone really knew about her pregnancy, as her long fur covered her bump for the most part. She gave permission to whatever cat was outside the den, allowing them inside.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 16:54

Duskfall padded into the nursery once Nightfire had given him permission. It was an honour to meet Spottedstar's newest litter, three healthy kits, he was told. A blessing from Starclan, but the feeling was bittersweet with the knowledge that Nightfang, the kits father's, didn't make it through the battle to see them. Nightfang had been a true Thunderclan warrior, taken before his time, and the brown tom had no doubt he'd watch over these kits from Starclan. But how nice it would have been to have him here to see them.

"Spottedstar? Nightfire mentioned I could come in now? May I meet the latest additions to our clan?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 17:00

Blazingheart followed in behind his friend. "Hello Spottedstar," he greeted along with a bow of his head. "I overheard Nightfire say that you had kits. I didn't even realize you were urm...carrying them." He didn't want to say pregnant, because it sounded wired when he said it. He peered at the newly born kits and smiled, remembering his very own kits when they were first born. "They are beautiful, Spottedstar...I'm sure Nightfang would've loved them." He purred the last part quietly, hoping the she-cat wouldn't be offended somehow.

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] Image13

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 17:03

Looking up from her kits, she could barely keep her gaze to Duskfall's. She wanted to continue to gaze at her wonderful little bunch. "Yes you may. Its a pleasure to see the clan ready to welcome more additions." she looked up at the roof, knowing she couldn't see the sky, but directed her words there. "He is watching, I can feel it. I feel truly blessed by Skyclan. I hope everyone is giving words of prayers. Every new bunch deserves it. To be welcomed and hoped the best of luck in this world, because I know I can't protect them from it as long as I'd like to." She had acknowledged Blazingheart, and her last sentence was directed towards his words also. "Yes, he is. And I know he thinks they are beautiful also. Because all new lives are. But to me, this bunch is special to me, since they are mine."

Feeling their mothers gaze not on them, and more strange scents coming around them, they squealed their detest, nuzzling into their mother more (My 2 rp's)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 4:07

"They will have the whole clan to protect them, Spottedstar. And I have no doubt Nightfang is watching over them this very instant thinking the same as you." Duskfall kept his voice even, trying not to appear too wistful. This was an occasion to be celebrated, three new additions into their clan. It was no time for mourning, that had already passed. They'd all held a vigil for Nightfang after the battle, mourning his loss, but he would live on in his kits with Spottedstar.

"They are truly beautiful. They will grow up yearning for nothing, we will all be there family alongside you, our leader. Now, do these little ones have a name yet?" He spoke looking at the three tenderly, like Blazingheart, he was reminded of his mate, Softsong's first litter, only Coalpaw had survived, but nonetheless, he had loved her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 7:22

A third cat appeared at the entrance of the den, lifting his head to see over Duskfall and Blazingheart. The leader's grandson had heard of three kittens being born into the clan. They're tiny! Foxfang watched them with interest, they were his kin, after all. The ginger tom didn't enter the den, it was far too crowded already and thought he might accidentally step on one of the little scraps. He settled for watching them scuffle with quiet mews. Technically, they're my new aunts and uncle aren't they? his white tail-tip flicked at the thought. "Cute," he caught himself saying and chuckled.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 12:10

The little calico she-kit squirmed at her mother's side, pushing against her two siblings in an effort to get closer. There were several strange new scents filling the air around her. They were confusing and somewhat scary, so the little kit did her best to bury herself in her mother's long, fluffy pelt.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 13:00

oh gawd robinkit is so kawaii

She smiled to herself. One is particular looked of spitting image to their father, and that was the little black female, with a white strip on her chin. She pointed her paw towards her. "This little female will be Echokit" she heard the female squeal in return, possibly knowing she had gained a name. Then she pointed to the calico she-cat. "This one will be Robinkit." and lastly, she looked to the only male before motioning towards him. "And he shall be Olivekit"

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 13:12

Blazingheart smiled at the kits and nodded to his leader. "Those are lovely names, Spottedstar. Those are some strong and healthy kits, they will make fine warriors."

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] Image13

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]   Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone shall meet the leaders newborn kits [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: