Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me Empty
PostSubject: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 16:26

Flamepaw awoke it the apprentices' den, his fur a bit damp from the rain that had soaked through the apprentices' den bramble covering. He shook his fur when he reached outside, and sat down. He started grooming his face and paws. Then he thought of the new kit that was born a few days ago - Rainkit! Maybe Flamepaw could play with him, or teach him some hunting techniques. Maybe he could get Rainkit to like him so that they could be close friends, and maybe if Flamepaw was made a warrior before Rainkit was made an apprentice, he could be Rainpaw's mentor!

Flamepaw was determined. He would make a close bond between him and Rainkit. He would be a very close friend with him, one of his first. He would maybe, possibly, be his mentor. He had to achieve at least one of those goals, though two of them were pretty much the same thing.

Flamepaw started padding toward the nursery, and poked his head in through the small entrance. He saw a small, gray shape in the midst of other kits. That must be Rainkit. "Rainkit?" Flamepaw whispered, not wanting to wake the other kits. When Rainkit didn't wake up, he squeezed all the way through the entrance to the nursery, and carefully picked his way toward Rainkit, being carful not to tread on any tiny paws or tails.

When he reached Rainkit's nest, he prodded him gently with a sheathed paw. He bent his head and whispered into Rainkit's ear, "Rainkit? Rainkit!" He waited for the gray kit to wake up.

OOC: That's pretty much how RPing works. If you want to say something that's off topic, than you put the letters OOC:, and then type your off topic statement(s). When you're done with that, and you still have more in-topic things to write, you can put the letters IN:. OOC stands for 'Out Of Character', and IC stands for 'In Character'. Just so you know, if you don't already know.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 12:56

Rainkit woke up when she heared a voice next to her. Slowly she opened one eye, then the other one. There was a orange fur in front of her. Carefully she stood up and looked in the face of a friendly cat. Who's that? I've never seen him before! The young she-cat looked at him with big eyes, without saying a word. Of course, she coudn't talk yet. But then, she opened her mouth and meowed. It was a friendly meow. In fact, it meant: "Hello! Are you my friend?", but the orange tom could'nt know that, of course.

OOC: Thanks for the information.^^ I knew most of that already, but nevertheless thank you, it's good to know. Btw, sorry, if there are mistakes in it, it's still unaccustomed for me to write in english.^^

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 13:21

OOC: You're welcome! And it's very unobvious that you aren't accustomed to writing in English.
IC: When the little gray she-cat spoke in a meow, Flamepaw could only distinguish, "Hewo, aw ya ma fwred?" He couldn't really understand, but he could tell it was friendly. He felt a rush of affection. Rainkit was so cute!

Flamepaw said, "Hello, Rainkit. I'm Flamepaw, an apprentice of this Clan. This Clan is called ThunderClan." He realized that Rainkit was too young to play or talk, but he still loved talking to her.

He turned around and scraped up some moss from the edge of the den, and rolled it into a ball. He nudged the moss ball with his nose over to Rainkit. "Rainkit, this is a moss ball. I used some moss to  make a ball. When you get older, we can roll it back and forth with a moss ball, and create some cool games with it. But right now you're too young. We'll have to wait about a moon."  Though Flamepaw knew Rainkit couldn't understand him well, he wanted to talk to her more, to help her learn.

Flamepaw nudged the moss ball a little closer to Rainkit, and used his paw to drag it back. Maybe, he thought, this would encourage her to start playing Moss Ball, and maybe it would help her to use her paws so they can become more developed.

Last edited by Blaze on Thu 21 May 2015 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 15:37

The orange tom said something, Rainkit could'nt understand. But it sounded funny and the kit decided she liked that cat. Then the older one sudenly had something globular between his paws. That looks interesting! Rainkit wanted to touch the thing, but when she put tried to walk, she stubled and fell down. Suprised about her tumble, she started to meow anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 18:22

When Rainkit fell and started mewling, Flamepaw immediately grabbed her by the scruff and set her back in her nest. He licked her gently a few times to calm her, and then picked up the moss ball with his teeth, and set it down right at Rainkit's paws, so that she wouldn't have to walk and trip again to get the moss ball.

He felt bad for having the moss ball so far away from the little kit, and, though he knew she wouldn't be able to understand him, he said, "I'm so sorry. It's my fault you tripped." He licked her again, and then licked the moss ball, trying to encourage her to explore it again. This time, he would be careful nothing happened to her.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 5:47

The gray kit immediately stopped meowing, when the orange one grapped her and put her back into the nest. She looked at him with big eyes. He's nice, I like him!, she tought. Then the tom set the moos ball in front of Rainkit. Joyfully she started to move the round thing with her paws. "That's fun!", she meowed, but it sounded more like: "Dads fu!" When the older one licked her, she started purring and snuggled at him (?).
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 8:25

Flamepaw purred when the little kit snuggled. He licked her one last time, then said, "I have to go now. I'll come back tomorrow, or later today.
OOC: How about, to make it more exciting, Rainkit will follow Flamepaw out. And then something happens (whatever you want it to be).

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 12:33

OOC: Yes, that's a good idea!^^ Er... do I have to write it still in this topic or in another one?
IC: The orange one purred too, but suddenly he stood up and walked away (?). "Way!", Rainkit meowed - she meant "Wait!". I like you, don't go! But he was already gone. The kit tried to get out of her nest and at least she did it. Laboriously she walked after him, as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 13:48

OOC: This topic. Sorry I took so long.

Flamepaw thought he heard a rustling sound behind him, but he ignored it. He padded toward the entrance to the camp, and slipped out. I'll hunt, he decided. The elders need some food.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 11:15

OOC: No problem^^

The kit couldn't stop looking around while walking throught the territory of ThunderClan. It was her first time outside iof the camp but that wasn't suprising. It was difficult for her to keep up with the orange cat. "Way!", she meowed, what should have meant "Wait!". What will he do? Hunt? Cool, I want to try, too!, the gray she-cat thought.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 16:11

Flamepaw paused, and spun around when he heard a kit's mewling. He couldn't see anything (OOC: Because Rainkit is blue, so she blends in), so he shrugged and turned back around.

Suddenly, he heard a rustling sound, and a gray shape charged out of the bushes in front of him. Flamepaw held back a hiss of surprise before he launched after the squirrel, he paws flying over the ground without making a noise.

Finally, the squirrel paused beneath a tree and picked up a tree nut. As it was nibbling on its snack, Flamepaw dropped into the hunter's crouch and started creeping up on the squirrel. When he was close enough, he wriggled his hind, and then pounced, landing directly on its back. Before it could squeal, he dealt it the killing bite, and picked it up with his jaws.

Burying the squirrel under dirt and leaf mold, Flamepaw continued through the forest, keeping low and quiet so as not to disturb any prey. He turned toward Tallpines, and when he reached the expanse of pine territory, the musty scent of prey reached his scent glands. Dropping once again into the hunter's crouch, he opened his mouth to pinpoint the smell and find the prey. Once he smelled it more strongly, he looked in the direction the scent was coming from. Almost immediately, he saw a thrush tugging at a worm on the ground. Flamepaw crept up on the bird and when he was close, he leaped, and killed the bird with a bit to the neck.

Satisfied by his successful hunt, he buried the bird for him to collect when he came back. Though thrushes were small, they were a rather meaty piece of prey, so it was definitely worth it.

Though two pieces of prey was enough to share with the elders, he wanted to get some to feed the queens. He padded forward through Tallpines, determined to catch three other pieces of prey.

Soon enough, he had caught two rabbits and a mouse. He purred with satisfaction when he realized he had caught five pieces of prey. That was more than enough! Though he had had fun hunting, he knew he was tired, so he paused to rest, scraping some moss and dead bracken to create a makeshift nest.

Though his messy bedding wasn't as comfortable as the it was in the apprentices den, he laid down to rest for a bit. He laid his head on his paws. He stayed awake despite how tired he was. The sound of prey rustled through the trees, and he longed to go and hunt, but he was too tired to do that. And he had caught enough prey, anyway. He sighed, and curled his tail over his muzzle and closed his eyes, consciousness drifting away from his tired mind.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 15:10

The orange cat seemed as if he woulnd't notice the kit. But Rainkit kept on walking after him and with every step it became easier for her, so that she could go faster and faster. With big eyes she watched how the bigger one hunted prey. She was really impressed of that. Will I be able to do that too, someday? Maybe I can ask him, if he will teach me, how to hunt! But suddenly, the orange tom layed down on the ground and began to sleep. The gray kit came out of her hiding-place and jumped in front of the older one. No reaction. "Hey, wake up! Show me how to hunt!", she meowed, but it sounded more like: "Hee, weck up! Sho me, how to hut!" Rainkit nudged his nose.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 8:59

Flamepaw stirred, and slowly opened his eyes. He saw a gray shape in front of him, and he felt it nudge his nose. He let out a mrrow of confusion. He sat up and shook his head to clear the blurriness out of his eyes. He saw the shape clearly. It was a kit! Wait, no. It was Rainkit!  "Rainkit, what are you doing here?" he exclaimed. "You should be in the nursery! Did you follow me here?" he asked suspiciously, though he couldn't keep a hint of laughter out of his voice.

OOC: How about Rainkit doesn't get hurt? I'd feel bad :). How about she learns how to hunt, and then starts going home with Flamepaw, and then falls behind, and then gets lost?

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 11:47

OOC: Sounds cool!^^

The orange one opened his eyes, but he looked a bit strange while doing it. He asked why Rainkit wasn't in the nursery. Was it wrong to follow him? Have I done something forbidden? The she-cat became smaller and smaller. The tom didn't seem angry, but she felt like she shoulnd't be here. But then, she stood up and looked straight in his eyes. "Teach me how to hunt!", she meowed and this time, she pronounced the words right.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me EmptySat 13 Jun 2015 - 12:00

Flamepaw froze in surprise and delight. "Rainkit!" he exclaimed happily. "You said something properly! Well done. Wait until your mother hears that. And what a wonderful first sentence, too!" He bent his head and gave Rainkit a few gentle licks, purring delightedly.

Then he straightened up. "All right, Rainkit, I'll give you a few tips. But make sure you listen, or my time will be wasted." He spoke that truly, but he allowed laughter to creep into his voice while saying it. "First off," he continued. "You want to crouch down like this, and put all your weight into your haunches." Flamepaw demonstrated, waggling his rear for emphasis. He waited for Rainkit to copy him, interested how well the young she-cat would do it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me Empty

Back to top Go down

A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next