Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You know love when you see it(for Tide)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

You know love when you see it(for Tide) Empty
PostSubject: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 10:36

Blazestorm walked out of the camp and into the forest. He walked to the edge of the border between Thunderclan and Riverclan. He couldn't stand the smell of the fish, but he figured he should check the borders today. He continued to walk along the border, marking the territory again to ensure no one passes onto Thunderclan's territory. He sat down for a minute, resting as the sun hit his pelt.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 13:28

Icetail was walking around the territory, preparing for the border patrol. She liked to go around first to inspect. She then saw Blazestorm- the Tom from the battle. Instead of growling, she merely said, "Hi."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 13:59

Blazestorm turned slightly. He saw Icetail and replied, "Hi." He didn't really know what to say. He titled his head in an embarrassed manner. "Er.. What are you doing? He asked trying to star conversation.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 14:02

OOC: Lol I just noticed we both have cats named Swiftfoot but mine died

ICC: Icetail blinked. She was used to Thunderclan cats biting her flesh off when she even came near them. The queen shrugged. "The usual. Patrolling, hunting, walking, whatever 'ya wanna call it." She had always liked the tom... Never once did he pick on her at the gathering like the others

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 14:19

Ooc: Haha yeah, I didn't choose the name tho haha
Blazestorm nodded. "Nice, are you injured at all?" He asked worried. He had hoped she wouldn't have been injured. He really did care for her. He waited for her to reply, taking a tiny step closer.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 14:24

"Well, when I was going to have my kit about five moons ago when the battle (let's say this was a bit ago) with our clans, Duskfall, a warrior who thought I killed Coalfur, his sister, ripped my belly which killed three of my unborn kits. The battle was gruesome and I still have a small limp. But of course I respected him, as it is my duty to know what we're fighting for. May I ask, not to sound harsh, but why did your clan attack our camp? Do you know?" She was plainly asking, and curious, so hopefully he wouldn't take it the wrong way. There seemed to be bad luck floating around her...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 14:58

Blazestorm stepped a little back. "I knew of it, but I found out after I had to join it. If I saw you I would've helped you. No one could have stopped me, but I had to defend myself." He felt terribly bad for Icetail. He wanted to help, but he was in a different clan. But he knew that wouldn't have stopped him if he would've known.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 17:22

"Oh." Was all Icetail said. She sighed, stepping back too. "How is Thunderclan?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 17:35

Blazestorm walked closer to the she-cat, stepping right on the marked border. "Why are you acting as if I wanted to hurt you?" He asked sadly, but in a confronting way.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:08

"I... If anyone from your clan saw me they'd kill me now. I... I have to go...." She began to walk away.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:32

Blazestorm, being as dumb as he was, stepped over the border and chased Icetail. "Don't go. I wouldn't let them hurt you!" He yowled. He wanted her to understand that he would protect her, but she kept refusing to believe him.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:43

Icetail turned. "I don't know who I can trust... You attacked my brother at the War. Can I trust you?" She asked quietly, turning to him after a moment of hesitation.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:50

Blazestorm stopped and looked at the she-cat. "First of all, your brother attacked me.. I had to fight back or I could be dead right now! And second, I would never hurt you! You should know that!" He said frustratingly.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:52

Icetail nodded, a smile spreading. Without knowing what she was doing, she said, "Will you meet me at Fourtrees tonight?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 19:28

Blazestorm nodded quickly. "Of.. Of course.. "He replied.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know love when you see it(for Tide)   You know love when you see it(for Tide) Empty

Back to top Go down

You know love when you see it(for Tide)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: