Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! Empty
PostSubject: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:00 pm

If someone would kindly agree to be one of Flamekit's (he's of ThunderClan, so he'd like ThunderClan siblings) siblings, he'd be forever grateful. He has been very lonely in the nursery, despite the fact that he could always play with his denmates. Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:29 pm

If Specklekit was in ThunderClan, she would happy to be his litter mate, but she's RiverClan.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:32 pm

That's okay. I wish they were in the same Clan!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 pm

While you don't have siblings in the nursery, Frozenpaw, Gentlepaw, and Greenpaw are your siblings. You could ask their rpers to play with your cat.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Okay, thanks! I think that Frozenpaw's rper is Pansycake (Bloom), but I'm not sure. I'll PM her to ask. But a question for you: who are Greenpaw's and Gentlepaw's rpers? (If you know)

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:45 pm

I am Frozenpaw's rp person and Coal is Greenpaw and Gentlepaw's rper. She has been busy lately so she won't post instantly (it may take a few days, but she will post). We can create a topic where Frozenpaw and Flamekit play or something.

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! Image13

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Okay, how about tomorrow you can post a topic (or me, whoever) about it, and PM me to let me know (or the other way around)? I can't do it today, I have stuff to do (busy, in other words!). I'll PM Coal, and tell her about it. Then we'll just wait until she joins.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Okay, sounds good! I'll make it in the morning i guess.

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! Image13

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!   Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings for Flamekit (he's lonely in the nursery)!
Page 1 of 1