Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 22:11

Suntail was sorting herbs, minding his own buisness as he scented an all too familiar scent. Death. It reminded him of how his father and mother had both disappeared out of the blue and how his little brother had died. He shivered, and turned to see Nettlewing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 2:34

"Suntail!" Nettlewing called out as she raced into camp, she was shaking and her fur was a mess. She looked like death himself had appeared before her and spooked her. "I need to speak, no, you need to come with me!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 21:57

Suntail jumped back at her words, running alongside her to the Thunderpath. "Nettlewing, why is there a smell of... Death?" He asked, oblivious to the scent of Smokepaw as well.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 22:38

"I'll explain later, follow me!" Nettlewing took off, leaving camp and heading towards the Thunderpath.

OOC: short...
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 23:25

Suntail continued to run after her, the scent growing larger and larger as they approached the Thunderpath. Horrifying memories taunted him as he spotted the dark grey path.. And he saw a bright scarlet liquid, yet barely noticeable, in the middle of it..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:27

Nettlewing looked away, unable to bare the sight of her brother mangled on the Thunderpath. Her claws reflexively dug into the ground, the scent of blood and decay was overwhelming. Flies had already begun to flock to the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:32

Suntail gasped in horror. Memories flooded him as he stared down at the tom. He wanted to run but shooed the flies and dragged the corpse back to grass. He sighed. "This might've been me if my father didn't save me.." He said, muffled. He dropped Smokepaw, giving away who his father was. Hopefully she can't remember then, anyways..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:49

"Nevermind that. What do we do?" Nettlewing wasn't really paying attention, her mind was a scramble at the moment. "We need to get him back to camp and bury him. He deserves at least that."

She wasn't looking forward to approaching Smokepaw or even looking at him. The way his eyes looked accusing sent bolts of guilt through her. She wasn't ready.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 22:51

Suntail sighed and picked the poor toms body up and flung him on his back. He struggled terribly and nearly fell over. "Why did he die like that? Fox attack? Enemy warriors? Did you simply find him like that?" A burst of questions exploded from his mouth as he padded slowly to camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Apr 2015 - 0:12

"He. He wanted to know who the kits' father was. I refused to tell him, I couldn't risk their safety like that. Smokepaw's my brother, but he's been gone for so long and I didn't know what he'd do with that information." Nettlewing spoke in hushed tone, she hoped her mate would understand the difficult decision she had made. "And then he got mad. He was furious I didn't trust him and hurt. I couldn't stop him Suntail. He leapt in front of a monster. And it was all over."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Apr 2015 - 9:36

Suntail's eyes widened and he looked back at her. "Nettlewing! He's your brother. You could trust him with your life!" He was indeed shocked by her words, unable to cope with the theory that it was partially her fault. "Well... What did you say to make him so angry? You could have said: I'll tell you when the time comes!" He was being firm with her, like any good Medicine Cat, and turned to look at her once more.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Apr 2015 - 23:09

"Don't get mad at me, I was doing best by our kits! Smokepaw is my brother, but he's been gone for so long. It, it was almost like a Smokekit died and a stranger came back with us. What if he told Falconstar? I couldn't risk the lives of my kits, they're too young. They'd never survive as rogues." Nettlewing snarled defensively, Suntail wasn't there, he didn't understand. Everything she did was to protect him and their kits, Smokepaw was her brother but her kits came first. She'd take on Falconstar if that was needed to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptySun 5 Apr 2015 - 12:08

Suntail heard her growls and rolled his eyes. At her comments he stared at her. "Nettlewing. He wouldn't tell, no matter how angry he got! He's your brother and he loves you. You know, this is your fault. If you told him, I know with all my heart he wouldn't have... Jumped. You should think of your actions, my love. But how will Falconstar react to this? He'll want to know why he jumped. It's my job to be honest- at least with this." He shrugged and deposited of the body to the center of camp and yowled a solemnful yowl for all ears.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptySun 5 Apr 2015 - 22:44

OOC: They're at camp already??? o-O

"I wasn't going to risk it. It was my burden to bear. The less everyone knew, the better. We could say he was run over? Why are you all obsessed with truth all of a sudden?" Nettlewing hissed quietly so that only Suntail could hear. She felt panicked at Suntail's change of mind, had he forgotten that the lives of their kits were staked in the fact none knew their linage? This wasn't just about them anymore, their children's lives depended on their secrecy. Surely he wouldn't do anything to jeopardise their futures.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) EmptySun 5 Apr 2015 - 23:05

Suntail turned to her. "Starclan did not disapprove. There were no clouds or tensions when they were born. After this, the only thing leaving my lips if pure truth. And if you don't like that you betray Starclans good name. I care about you and our kits. But Starclan blessed us by letting us have the little angels! Surely it was a blessing, not a punishment." He said to her quietly. She just didn't understand. His whole life was a lie- his father. His kits father was a betrayer of the code but they had not disapproven- neither of his birth. But the truth was the only thing he had left, and if he was to step down he would.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)   OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG HER BROTHER IS DEAD (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: