Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How could you?! [For Nettlewing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

How could you?! [For Nettlewing] Empty
PostSubject: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:12

Smokepaw had never known the father of Nettlewing's kits. He was sad that he didn't become a warrior, depressed by his kidnapping, and curious of his sister. "Nettlewing?" He called. He had wanted her to meet with him at the border. "Nettlewing, can we talk?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:27

"Of course. Give me a second." Nettlewing made sure her kits were sound asleep and warm before stepping out of the nursery. She figured he wanted to talk in private, so she followed him outside camp to find a place to chat.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:29

He walked out to the Thunderpath with her. "Nettlewing. I love you. You're my sister. But right now I need you to tell me the truth." He turned to her and looked her in the eyes. "Who is the father of your cats?" He asked calmly, yet firmly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:31

"Why are you asking all of a sudden, Smokepaw?" Nettlewing spoke a little panicked and surprised by her brother's solemn tone. Had something given her away? "Also it's none of your business, as a Queen, it's my right to keep the father's identity to myself."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:34

Smokepaw growled. "I'm your brother! I've been gone for twelve moons and when I get back your pregnant and keeping secrets from me? You have your kits and I'm all alone! Your my only family! I need to know!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:40

"How is it my fault that I begun a life without you?! I searched for you everyday, I spent every waking moment worrying about you! And you resent the fact I managed to find some happiness while you were gone?!" Nettlewing hissed as she spoke, while she could see how difficult things were for her brother, the safety of her kits had to come first. Gorsekit, Meadowkit, and Littlekit, they were born of an affair that shouldn't have happened, and the less cats knew about their true heritage, the better it would be for them. "Maybe you should be an uncle to them, rather than getting mad you're all alone!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:50

Smokepaw's eyes glistened with sadness. Hearing a twoleg monster near by quite a bit away, a thought came to his head.

Maybe she'd love me if I was gone.

"Nettlewing, you don't know what I've been through. You see this scar? And this one? And this one? I was nearly tortured to death at three moons. You think I'd ever be happy again? If you don't want anyone to know I bet it was against the code!" He yowled, pointing to the scars lined on his body. Teary eyed, he turned to the Thunderpath.

You know she loves you. Don't do it. You'll break her fragile heart.

He leapt onto the Thunderpath just as a twoleg monster neared. The sound of a blaring horn didn't scare him. He turned to his sister, a solemn yet sad look on his face. The last thing he would ever see was his sister's angry face as the monster screeched. As it him him, the blood roared in his ears.

You shouldn't have done that.

The car hit him in such a fashion that as soon as his head hit ground he was dead. This is what you get for not telling me. Blood smeared the ground and the tom did not even yelp. A single tear rolled down his cheek as his soul left his body. Bye, Nettlewing. It's been fun.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:02

Nettlewing frozen in shock and horror as her brother flung himself in front of a monster. She didn't know how to react, the safety of her kits naturally came first, but this wasn't what she wanted. She didn't wish for her brother to died, she just wanted everyone to be happy and safe. She wanted her kits to grow up loved and proud of their clan heritage, Suntail to be by her side, and Smokepaw to become the fine warrior she knew he could be. But her dreams were shattered by Smokepaw's moment of depressed irrationality.

She knew she should approach Smokepaw, take his body back to camp, but she couldn't bring herself to go near him. Instead she turned tail and fled, running from the accusing eyes of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:04

OOC: So how are people gonna know? Just Kidding. Do you want to have her tel Suntail or something??

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:06

OOC: Sure, make a post with Suntail minding his own business and Nettlewing can crash into him with the news?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:09

OOC: Sounds good. Also, when Sunpaw becomes Suntail and halfway finishes training with Gorsekit(paw) I organized with Fal that he's gonna get busted and step down. Not much shame shall come to Nettlewing, but maybe his kits will be traumatized. Leaf x Crow thing if you know what I mean :P

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 3:00

OOC: Cool, I'll keep that in mind as I rp. Give me a heads up before all this comes crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 7:16

OOC: Sure, I'll do that :D

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could you?! [For Nettlewing]   How could you?! [For Nettlewing] Empty

Back to top Go down

How could you?! [For Nettlewing]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: