Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) Empty
PostSubject: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:56 am

Shimmerlight padded to the Twolegplace farm, the sun just setting on the horizon. She had three of her five kits with her. One was carried in her mouth, the others was latched onto her back. She had picked three of her kits to come with her to the farm, where Drift was staying for a while. They were old enough to eat meat now and not have their mother's milk. She was going to let Drift pick which kit he wanted, and also to help her name these three. The other two already had names, but she wanted Drift to name these ones. "Were are we going, mama?" Asked the nameless kit who was going to be called Streamkit. Streamkit was carried in her mother's mouth. "Not now, child," Shimmerlight purred. "We are here." Before she left, she had masked everyone's scent and made sure to stay down wind sothey wouldn't be caught. She sat the kits down, pulling them close to her. "Drift?" Shimmerlight called.

OOC: sorry for crappy post, im in a rush

Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) Image13

Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 am

Drift came out of the barn he had been restig in and walked over to his mate. "Shimmerlight," he exclaimed happily. Noticing the kits, he smiled. "Is this all of them?"

Mist, one of the nameless kits, sat quietly pressed up to her mother's chest. She was a little afraid from the other cat, because she was still young. She moved back closer into her mom.

Hazekit looked up at Drift. He was big and scary, but she stayed still. She didn't have a name yet also.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Shimmerlight shook her head. "No, there are two more. I could only bring these three. The others I already named, Brookkit and Palekit. I also wanted you to have one...as a reminder of me." The pretty she-cat licked Drift's cheek.

The long furred she-cat who looked the most like Shimmerlight huddled closer to her sisters. What she made out of the conversation was that one of them was going with this strange cat. "Momma, who is this?" She asked quietly as she tugged on Shimmerlight's fur.

Shimmerlight looked down at her kit. "Don't worry, honey. This is a nice cat. Why don't you go to sleep? I'll protect you," She said. The kit nodded, realizing she was tired. She yawned and closed her eyes, lying down.

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:00 am

The all grey kit, who is going to be named Mist, decided to fall asleep also. She curled up into a ball and dozed off into a deep sleep. The one to be named Hazekit, however, didn't want to fall asleep. She wanted to know what this was about. She instead pretended to be asleep, but still listened.

Drift smiled sadly at his mate. "Aww, Shimmerlight." He licked her forehead. "Thanks. First, lets decide on names," He purred. The tom looked over the three she-cats. "How about...Streamkit...And um...Hazekit...and Mistkit." He pointed to each one as he announced their name. He smiled at them. It felt so surreal to him that he and Shimmerlight had kits! He was a father now! "Shimmerlight, they all look wonderful...how do I know which one to take?" He asked. "And I don't want to take the one you want the most," He said sadly.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:06 am

Shimmerlight sighed happily as she saw the joy in Drift's eyes as he named the kits. "Those are wonderful names," she said. "And, I love them all the same. It would break my heart to favor one more then the other, i could never do that." The she-cat looked down at the three kits. "Here, take this one. She is the most obedient and respectful. You deserve a kit like that...I think you should be more respected." She licked Mist before whispering "I love you. I will never forget you." Into her ear. Then, she pushed the kit forward with her paw. "I guess you have to change her name to just Mist then."

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:18 am

Drift smiled down at the kit. "Are you sure?" He asked, not really expecting an answer. "She is beautiful, Shimmermist. I guess thats why she reminds me of you. And, the same goes with the other kits." He pulled Mist close to him to keep her warm. The sun had finished setting, so it was dark. "I promise, Shimmerlight, that I will take care of her with my life. I will make that my duty, and if I fail, have Starclan take my life. I hope one day she will be able to join you in your clan and get to see you again. I hope to see the other kits as well, they are probably all as wonderful as you are."

Mist was pulled from her sleep when she heard her mother's voice in her ear saying I love you, I will never forget you. Mist was trying to say "I love you to," but she was too tired and only half-awake so it came out as a bunch of mumbling. She was confused when she was pulled into another cat and his smells came to her. He smelled like garbage and filth, but there was a scent there that reminded Mist of her mom.

Hazekit was a little young to understand fully what they were saying, but she though that her mom was giving one of them away to this strange cat. Before Hazekit could do anything, her tiredness took over and she fell asleep, thinking that was all a dream.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:25 am

Shimmermist blushed when Drift called her kits as beautiful as her. "Thanks, Drift. If they were toms, i'm sure they would be as handsome as you are." She was a little sad at her mate's words. "I wish I could come with you to travel around and everything, but I still have the clan to take care of and...just visit often, okay? I will come back every day and check if you are here, and thats a promise." She huddled close to her kits. "It's time for me to get them back to camp. I'll say that Mist ran off with these two kits, thats why i was out with them and also why Mist is gone. You might want to go away from here for a couple days until they stop searching for Mist." Shimmerlight picked Streamkit and Hazekit up in her mouth by their scruffs and touched noses with drift and sleeping Mist before padding back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 am

"I promise I will visit," he said. "Okay. I will be in Twolegplace, joining up with a group called the Cats of the Dark Skies. There is a rumor going around about them, and I want to join them. Their leader is named Mufasa, so if you are ever looking for me in Twolgeplace and get stopped by any cat, just say that you are looking for Mufasa and that you know Drift. I am pretty well-known around there." He purred as they touched noses and then picked up Mist by the scruff. "I love you, Shimmerlight," He whispered loud enough for only him and her to hear. He walked away, carring the kit to the barn. He was going to leave first thing in the morning to go and find this group of rouges in Twolegplace.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:34 am

Shimmerlight whispered "I love you to." As she left. She was glad she had picked Drift as a mate. She was hoping to see him again soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)   Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Take a kit, any kit (for me and Drift only plz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Twolegplace Farm-
Jump to: