Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS]   We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS] - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 10:23

Flickering her ears towards the call from the cat on the highrock she gave a humoured snort. What has this clan gone to when she was gone, this was not the Thunderclan she knew before she had disappeared. Clearing out her throat the large-built she-cat stepped out from the over-casting shadows and into the clearing, her green eye looking around to all the angered and ready-to-go felines around the clearing. Giving her shoulders a shake and a flick of her tail she meowed.

"Have you thought of a strategy? If so who have you to consult it with? Have you considered what this would do to Thunderclans reputation? Who are you going to rely on in the future if we need it? What about the lives of your clan mates, what if a warrior who just had her kits apprenticed join this battle? They still need rest and think about their kittens having their mother(s) die before they are ready to really face this world? Duskfall you have a lot to think over but I shall join this battle, lead us to a battle we may never come back from!" She loudly declared before resting herself on her rump with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS]   We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS] - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 12:53

"Is it wrong to retaliate against those who would harm us? Does Starclan want us to just sit here and let them take over our territory? I will not force anyone to come with me, I lead this attack knowing I may not come back. And anyone who joins me should know this as well." Duskfall spoke to the elder warrior, he'd never really met her before now, but didn't appreciate her questioning him. However he did see that her points did raise some issues that needed to be resolved. "Flameclaw has been busy, thus I have not consulted her, but I cannot imagine she would condone us letting those Riverclan scum walk freely after the breaches they have committed. And strategy? I will talk it over with those that step forward to fight alongside me."

"Blazingheart, Softsong, Tawnypaw, Silverpaw. And now Specklefur. You have chosen to stand by my side on this matter, and I am greatly honoured." He knew that it was a dangerous gamble they were waging, one in which life and success was not guaranteed. "Any others who wish to join, come to Sunningrocks by Dawn tomorrow. Then we will strike."

OOC: are there any ex-queens joining our battle???? Where did that come from???
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS]   We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS] - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 5:53

Flameclaw yowled, "Wait! I will join you, too, Duskfall. RiverClan must be defeated!!"

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS]   We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We fight for Thunderclan [OPEN TO ALL THUNDERCLAN CATS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2