Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Empty
PostSubject: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 22:34

Ghostspirit yawned, his deadly teeth shining in the weak gaps of moonlight. Though his eyelids were drooping, the warrior's bright orbs wouldn't stay shut. Finally, at around 12:15, his eyes dropped shut. Ten minutes later, he was drenched in sweat and woke up gasping. "Featherpool..." he whispered, hoping that he could confide in her. He tapped on her shoulder lightly, but it didn't look like she was going to wake up. He sighed softly, stood up, and padded quietly out of the den. A noise behind him stopped the tom in his tracks. He turned quickly, noticing a cat stirring. In the dim light, he couldn't recognize who it was.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 8:22

Duckstrike swallowed and forced his eyes shut. The nightmares that came made him shred his moss. He finally settled down for a while when he heard 'Featherpool.' His ears twitched and he tried to make out the voice. That voice.. Ghostspirit! He stood up slowly, his eyes still adjusting to the light. Duckstrike smiled slyly as he followed behind Ghostspirit. But wait, what if you was going to see the animal? The ton shivered and then looked up again to see Ghostspirit looking at him. "Oh.. Hi." He said.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 18:43

Ghoststrike nodded and smiled, trying to settle down. "Did I wake you?" he asked quietly, sliding back into his nest.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 8:57

Blazingpaw peered into the warriors den. He couldn't sleep, so he had been sitting on the edge of camp, thinking of Hollypaw and about what happened at the Thunderpath with Ghostspirit. When he saw a cat come out of the warrior's den, then return, he was a little curious. As he looked into the den, he saw two cats awake, and he recognized one of the voices. "Ghostspirit?" He asked softly.

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Image12
Emberleaf - Crowclaw - Adderfur - Frozenflame - Blazingleap
Gingerpaw
The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Image13

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 21:03

Ghostspirit nodded, but held in a snort of amusement at his actions. Nobody can hear my head rattle. Speak up, Ghostspirit! "Yes. Hey, is that Blazingpaw and Hollypaw I hear over there?" he asked, knowing that the two young apprentices were head over paws for each other. Anywhere Blazingpaw was, Hollypaw was sure to follow....Ah, young love!

Hollypaw padded silently up to her mate's side just in time to hear her name mentioned. "Yep, this is Hollypaw right here." she stated, choosing to stay silent after her reply.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 1:19

Tawnypaw walked over too. "And so is the amazing Tawnypaw." She mumbled sarcastically but still smiled. "What's all the talking about anyway? I was getting a good rest." She snorted.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015 - 16:23

Blazingpaw curled his tail around Hollypaw's before turning to Tawnypaw. "I don't know. I saw Ghostspirit come out of the den and I was wondering what was going on," he answered. 

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Image12
Emberleaf - Crowclaw - Adderfur - Frozenflame - Blazingleap
Gingerpaw
The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Image13

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] EmptyThu 12 Mar 2015 - 20:44

Ghostspirit narrowed his eyes, deliberately staying quiet about the truth. "Oh, I just couldn't sleep." he lied. The tom nearly smiled at the masking of his lie.

Hollypaw purred softly, leaning into Blazingpaw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]   The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Danger: #3 [Open after each of the plot people posted once]
Page 1 of 1