Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit)   Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 12:25

Ooc: though I'd make this so that Shimmerlight had Smokekit.

Ic: Drift padded onto Riverclan territory, staying on the edge incase if he needed to make a quick break for it. He had a kit clamped in his jaws, held by the scruff. Shimmerlight had told him about other clans, and he knew what a clan cat smelled like. They all had one thing in common, they smell like the wild. Drift had smelled this on Smokekit as he rescued the kit from a gang of rouges. It was a rough fight, but he managed to drive them away and he got the kit. He sat smokekit down, curling his tail around him to keep him warm. The smell of his mate came to him. "Shimmerlight?" He called softly.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit)   Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 13:13

Shimmerlight stopped when she cought the scent of Drift and a Windclan cat. She followed the sent and her mate's voice. "Drift?! What are you doing with that Windclan kit..." Suddenly, the words of Gingerkit played back in her mind. "Did you hear what Sunstar said? Rogues might be on our territory. I heard a Windclan kit was stolen a few days ago!" Shimmerlight's jaw dropped. "D...Drift! Did you st...steal that kit?" She asked, her voice full of fear and anger.

Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit) Image13

Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down

Hey, here's a kit (for me, Shimmerlight, and Smokekit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: