Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 3:44

Blazingpaw sat in camp, his ears perked and alert. The night before he had a dream where he was running through the territory, Greypaw chasing him and trying to rip his eyes out. Blazingpaw shook his head, trying to get the dream out of his mind. It didn't work. Blazingpaw needed to get away. He stood up and looked around for Hollypaw. He couldn't see her. Maybe she was in the apprentice den, or maybe she was already out and about. Blazingpaw padded out of camp. He needed to get some fresh air, away from everybody. The tom found himself at the thunderpath. He sat on the edge and flinched every time a monster roared past. Eventually he got used to it and stopped flinching. His ear twitched as a sound came from behind him. He slowly turned around, half afraid it was Greypaw and the other half hopeful it would be Hollypaw.

Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) Image13

Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 17:23

Hollypaw padded quietly toward her best friend and 'mate'. "Hi, Blazingpaw." she purred softly, settling in beside him. Seeing the partly frightened look on his face, the black apprentice frowned. "What's wrong? Is it Graypaw?" she asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 3:54

Blazingpaw let out a relieved sigh when he saw it was Hollypaw. He didn't want to answer her question, but he did. "Yeah," he mumbled. As a monster raced by, he coughed. "I had a dream that he was chasing me and trying to hurt me." He didn't say kill me because he thought the word was too powerful to be in a dream. He wrapped his tail around Hollypaw's and smiled. "But I know that won't happen...right?" He asked, nervously.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 19:17

Her bright green eyes darkened to a shade of pine green for a split second, but put on a smile and shook her head. "He's been a little off lately. I think he's ears over tail for Wildpaw." She let out a half-snicker, smirking. "I'm pretty sure he's over me. If not, I can talk to Wildpaw about it." she comforted, leaning into his side. She made sure to soften her tone a bit. "But if you don't want to talk about it, that's okay, too." she purred quietly, hushing after a little bit of time.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 3:30

"Thanks," Blazingpaw said. "I think it was just a dream. I have nothing to be afraid of." He doubted that, but he still said it with courage and surety. Blazingpaw stood up. "Want to go hunting?" He asked, coughing. "It'll be fun!" He was getting over his greencough, but it was still there and following him around.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 15:24

Hollypaw nodded and smiled, but when her mate coughed, her eyes widened, and she winced.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 15:38

"Don't worry Hollypaw, I'm fine," he said as he noticed Hollypaw wincing at his coughing. "You won't get it," he said, hoping he could believe that what he said was true. His voice was raspy, but he cleared his throat. He stood up and waited for his mate to follow. "So, where shall we try hunting?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 15:41

The she-cat nodded. "I can scent a squirrel heading that-way." she informed Blazingpaw, pointing with her tail. She didn't dare let her emotions show, or else he might find out what she was going to do.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 15:52

Blazingpaw nodded, and sniffed the air. "I can smell it too," he said quietly. The tom crouched down and followed the scent. Once he knew he was close, he held his breath so that no coughs would escape and scare off the prey. He spotted a flash of a reddish brown bushy tail from a squirrel and stalked over. Blazingpaw saw the animal stop by the base of a tree, digging for nuts that it had stored away before leaf-bare. The tom pounced, letting out his breath along with a few coughs. His coughs alerted the creature and the squirrel was quick. It raced away, but Blazingpaw grabbed it's tail with his jaws and sunk his teeth in. The squirrel let out terrible sounds as he bit it's throat, ending the animal's life. "Look, Hollypaw! I caught it," he said as the squirrel's blood dripped from his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 17:03

Hollypaw let out a disappointed huff. "Aww, man!" she whined quietly, before turning to Blazingpaw. "Great catch! I couldn't have made that!" she called to him softly. Her plan was to sneak up on Blazingpaw, then pounce. Not the maturest of ideas, but at least it would have been fun. Oh well, next time!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 17:37

Blazingpaw could tell that Hollypaw had been up to something, but failed at doing so. He wanted to cheer her up a little. I know just the thing, he thought with a mischievous look in his eye. "Hey, look! Is that a twoleg?" He asked, danger and freight drowning over his face. He pointed with his tail in a direction behind his mate. He was a good faker. "Over there, look!" He had to wait until Hollypaw wasn't looking to play out his plan.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 17:41

She had a sneaking suspicion of what he was up to, but decided to play along. "Oh, StarClan!" she let out a shriek after the words. Whipping around and bristling, she scented the air. The she-cat prepared herself for what was coming.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 17:55

Blazingpaw scurried up a tree so quickly, it was as if he was standing behind Hollypaw one second, and the next he disappeared. His move was quiet so he wouldn't be heard by her. He crouched on a branch overtop of the she-cat and patiently waited, keeping his coughs in.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyThu 26 Feb 2015 - 18:07

She gasped. "Blazingpaw? Blazingpaw!" she cried, holding her laughs in. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job right now of not showing my emotions...

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 3:36

The tom saw her worry, for he couldn't see Hollypaw's hidden laughs. Blazingpaw launched himself onto her back. The branch wasn't high enough for it to hurt when he landed on her. Quickly, the tom pinned her down. "I gotcha," he said, laughing. "And you're the best prey I've ever caught!" He let out a few coughs, but held most of them in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)   Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Love (Me and Coal only plz)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: