Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 18:28

Coalpaw was working tirelessly, her hauches felt sore from pouncing all over the forest and now Sunningrocks. With Duskpaw and Blazingpaw ill, and Warriors on the cusp of greencough with whitecough, she knew that she had to be working extra hard to feed her clan. She planned to bring her brother the juiciest mouse, his favourite to cheer him up.

She, unfortunately, wasn't as good a hunter as her brother. She was a better fighter, with her skill of reading the body language of fellow cats. But despite this slight disadvantage, she knew she had to try. She'd caught a thin vole, weak rabbit, and a shrew that looked barely alive. She'd barely missed any prey that she'd came across, it was just that there was nothing to catch. When she finally saw a blackbird land on the rocks near the river looking for worms, she finally saw her chance to catch something substantial for her clan.

She stalked over to it silently, being careful of each step, when a loud noise startled both her and the bird. She managed to force herself to pounce, and caught it, barely. Her claws raking through it's wing enough to cripple it. Then she killed it with a swift bite to the head, before whipping around to the noise to tear off the ears of whoever nearly scared off her prey.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 20:45

Suddenly, a silver and white she-cat emerged from the water. She growled and pounced on the unsuspecting Coalpaw. "What are you doing here? Haven't you realized your right on the edge of Sunningrocks? You're on Riverclan territory! You're on the shoreline!" She spat and sliced at the she-cat with unsheathed paws, hitting her face.

Icepaw used Front Paw Strike Costing 14 Damage and 10 Stamina
Icepaw
20 HP/80 SP
Coalpaw
6 HP/70 SP

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 20:57

Coalpaw was furious, the river marked the boundary between the two territories. How dare this fish face accuse her of crossing the boundary! Despite the pain, she attacked back by pouncing on the silver and white she cat. There was no way she was going to let this go.

Coalpaw used Leap and Hold.
-14 HP
-10 SP

Coalpaw
6/20 HP
70/80 SP

Icepaw
6/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Pikachu on Sat 28 Feb 2015 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15101

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 20:57

The member 'Pikachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] Mistpe10
Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 21:05

Icepaw wailed in pain. Hissing in fury, she struggled out of the she-cats grasp. She twisted around, and raked her belly. She then yanked her tail, trying to get her out of focus. She was weaker now. It would be much easier. Well.. I guess she wasn't entirely on our territory... But she still was in the river! Our river!

Icepaw used Belly Rake and Tail Yank, costing 25 Health Points and 20 Stamina Points in total

Icepaw
6/20 HP
70/80 SP

Coalpaw
0/20 HP
50/80 SP

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 21:18

Beaten, Coalpaw hissed in fury, but had no energy to follow through on her rage. But before she ran off, she grasped the black bird and threw it in the river downstream into the rapids. If she couldn't take it with her, she was at least going to make sure the fish faced she-cat wouldn't get it either.

"I won't forget this." She snarled before running off into the safety of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 21:45

Icepaw snarled. "And stay out!" She watched the black bird go downstream. Running on the shore after it, she noticed a brown dappled she-cat that looked like Dapplepelt from the story of Dapple's Death. The cat picked it up. "Oh, sorry. I noticed it floating downstream. Are you.. Hunting it?" She recognized this cat from the last border patrol. "No. Suit yourself. But go away." She growled and ran back to her Clan. Tawnypaw rolled her eyes and noticed Coalpaw. "Woah.. What happened?" She supported her friend as she noticed she was injured.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 21:54

OOC: Coalpaw has left already. Needs medical attention. Do you want me to bring out Duskpaw?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 8:04

OOC: I suppose, sure.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]   Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta hunt 'em all [Open to RC & TC cats]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: