Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yep. Greencough.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 16:54

OOC: because of the new plot

IC: Blazingpaw lay, curled up in his nest in the apprentice's den. A harsh cough arose in his through at escaped out of his mouth. The Tom couldn't stop coughing, violently twitching in his nest. Yeah, you guessed it. Blazingpaw had greencough. The ginger furred Tom arose and stretched. A chilly breeze came into the den, causing Blazingpaw to shiver and start up another coughing fit. His body shook as each cough came. He stumbled out into the camp. He didn't want to spread the cough, but he wanted to continue his apprentice duties. The first thing that came to his mind was to find Hollypaw. He looked around, thinking that she would know what to do. As he saw a cat approach him, Blazingpaw broke into another series of coughs. "Hi." His voice was scratchy from coughing so much.

Yep. Greencough. Image13

Yep. Greencough. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:44

"Hi Blazingpaw," Duskpaw spoke in between coughs, looking miserable. He was also informed that he had greencough and needed to be part from everyone. Even Coalpaw, his sister. It made sense of course, he had a deadly illness that could spread easily, but to be apart from his sister was lonely. Wearily, he padded over to a nest facing Blazingpaw, and settled onto his side. His furred all mucked up as there was no one to lick it down the flyway strands.

"You too, huh?" He noticed that Blazingpaw's cough was like his, sending full body shudders through him.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 3:34

Blazingpaw was a little disappointed that it wasn't Hollypaw, but he liked this company. "Yeah. This stupid sickness is keeping me from my apprentice duties." The Tom let out a little sigh before a few more coughs escaped his mouth. Blazingpaw lay down and rest his head on his paws. "Do you need some help there?" He asked, motioning to Duskpaw's fur with his tail.

Yep. Greencough. Image13

Yep. Greencough. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 11:32

I have to help the apprentices. I have to remain strong. I'm a warrior I can help. Thornclaw muttered under his breaht. However He was coughing between every breath
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Anonymous

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 19:27

"Mm." Duskpaw mumbled in agreement, greencough really was a hassle. Making cats ill when we needed them most for hunting and patrols. He was exhausted and his chest felt like a swarm of flies had taken up residence. It itched, and coughing barely helped. And he had to be taken off apprentice duties like Blazingpaw. Everything was dreary and boring, he thought to himself as he rolled over onto his other side.

"If you're not too tired." Duskpaw spoke regarding Blazingpaw's offer. He settled closer to the apprentice, placing himself so that he could groom Blazingpaw as well. He was quite fond of Blazingpaw, how could he not when he'd saved him as a kit. "I'll do you as well... Did you hear that?"

Duskpaw's ears twitched as he listened for the coughing of another cat outside the apprentice den. The scent was familiar. Thornclaw?
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 19:56

Thornclaw coughed and gasped for breath. (greencough. he to stuborn to admit hes sick)
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 5:00

"Tired? I haven't done anything all today!" He laughed, which turned into a coughing fit. "Okay," He said to Duskpaw. "Yeah...I did hear that." He turned his gaze to the entrance of the den, where Thornclaw was coughing up a fit. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Sounds like you have...greencough," he said as he started to groom Duskpaw's fur.

Yep. Greencough. Image13

Yep. Greencough. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 11:10

Hollypaw heard coughing and rushed to the area where it sounded. "Blazingpaw!" she gasped, rounding a corner and seeing him coughing. "Are you okay?!" she asked, but shook her head and fought off a smile. That was a reeaally stupid question, Hollypaw!

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 12:31

"i-i-im fi-n-e...'' Thornclaw said though coughs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 17:35

"You don't sound fine." Duskpaw spoke, abit too sternly considering he was speaking to an older warrior. But the dull pain in his head wasn't helping his patience or tolerance. Thornclaw sounded like a hedgehog had crawled into his throat and danced a jig to him. And the coughs didn't help at all. However when he spoke once more to the warrior, he corrected himself, speaking far more politely. "Thornclaw, I think you should see Nightfire or Morningpaw. Just to make sure everything is fine."

He too, begun grooming Blazingpaw as well, having said his bit, but noticed Hollypaw's desperation to make sure of Blazingpaw's health. Duskpaw wondered, but kept that tidbit stored away for later.

"I'm here too y'know, Hollypaw." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 17:47

Blazingpaw light up when he saw the she-cat. "Hollypaw!" He got up, despite of Duskpaw grooming him, and touched noses with the she-cat, suddenly pulling back when he noticed what he was doing. "Oh, no! I don't want to spread my Greencough to you. I'm sorry." He settled back down next to Duskpaw. "I think I'm..." A series of coughs escaped him that he had been holding back, trying not to let out. "Fine," He said to Hollypaw's question. He started grooming Duskpaw, sending a worried glance in Thornclaw's direction.

Yep. Greencough. Image13

Yep. Greencough. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 18:37

ooc: Who Rps the medicine cats here
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyMon 23 Feb 2015 - 18:54

OOC: Rose.

Hollypaw winced as she noticed Thornclaw and Duskpaw were there, too. "Hello, Thornclaw. Hello, Duskpaw." she mewed, wincing once again as all three toms caughed again. I hope they get better soon! They must be feeling miserable!...

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 21:14

"You should probably go, Hollypaw. You'll get ill." Duskpaw spoke as he lazed on his moss nest, tired and wheezy. He saw Blazingpaw's concern, and also as a fellow clan cat, he wouldn't wish illness on Hollypaw. Thunderclan needed all their healthy apprentices and warriors to be fully functional and ready to defend it's borders.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 3:14

Blazingpaw didn't want Hollypaw to go, but it might've been a good idea. "I don't want you to get sick, Hollypaw," Blazingpaw said as he looked at her, full of concern. He coughed again as he continued to groom Duskpaw.

Yep. Greencough. Image13

Yep. Greencough. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yep. Greencough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep. Greencough.   Yep. Greencough. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yep. Greencough.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: