Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 9:29

Falconstar jumped up to the top of the Tallrock and looked down upon his clan. It was time for another warrior ceremony. Hmm, it felt like this ceremony had already been done many moons ago... huh. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 9:58

ooc: shhhh

ic: Sablepaw crept from the apprentices' den, eyes gleaming. She sat down amongst the gathering crowd and looked up at Falconstar. She had been to many of her own ceremonies, so she hoped that this time it was for her.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony N6a5zHfSablepaw's Warrior Ceremony IMrnxD6Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMXQgOOSablepaw's Warrior Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 10:54

Falconstar smiled when he saw Sablepaw padding up, and so the ceremony was ready to begin. "I believe it's time to bring another warrior into WindClan. Sablepaw, please step forward." And, of course, the old sayings that were said all the time and not just now, "Are you ready to accept the duties of a warrior, and to defend your clan with your life?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 12:11

She gave a long sigh of relief as she felt the excitement rushing over her. Her yellow eyes glowed as she responded with a solemn, "I do."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony N6a5zHfSablepaw's Warrior Ceremony IMrnxD6Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMXQgOOSablepaw's Warrior Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 10:08

"Then I'm proud to give you your warrior name. You are now known as Sablefur. You will stand vigil tonight, and then tomorrow you will be a full warrior."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sablepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: