Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Solid Reeds [open!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Solid Reeds [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:06

Everything was so cold. Under foot, there was nothing but snow and frozen ground. It was so frozen, in fact, that it felt like she was walking on rock. It was difficult to keep from slipping everywhere and with nothing to dig her claws into, the attempts were even harder to manage. But this patrol had to be done. Looking up at the blue sky with the sun just past sunhigh, Cinderfur was making her way around the territory just doing the typical border patrol which had to be done more frequently now that the river was frozen and who knew when Thunderclan would try to seize the opportunity to attack. With little food from the river at this point, the threat of the opposing clan attacking seemed to be even higher as Riverclan were at their lowest point. Oh Starclan this was a disaster.

Suddenly hearing the crunching of snow behind her, the senior warrior's head shot up and turned around. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" she said, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw that it was one of her own clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:12

Silverwing was walking a long the heart of river clan territory crunching in the snow as she went when she heard the sound of another cat. She looked up and saw Cinderfur before saying to her, "Sory I didnt mean to scare you. I just needed to get out of camp for a little wile." She was a little speachless after that because she wasn't sure what to say. The she-cat had always been shy since she was a kit since she wasnt born as a clan cat.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:25

Cinderfur huffed, but it was one more of understanding. "Yeah, I know how you feel." Letting out a rather large sigh, the older she-cat turned around completely so that she was facing Silverwing. She wasn't exactly expecting company, but she did figure it was better than being alone. Besides, she never really spoke to the warrior in front of her, so she figured it would be a good time to actually try to know her. "Well, would you like to join me on my patrol? I'm a little lonely out here and it's hard to make sure everything is where it should be."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:30

Silverwing's ears perked up and said "sure I have nothing else to do." If she was going to get out of camp she might as well do something usefull
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:48

"Great!" Cinderfur mewed as she continued to trudge on through the freezing of the day. How was it even possible for the sun to be shining so brightly but there be no heat coming from it like normal? Cinderfur wished she could understand that, especially since her short fur did nothing for her. "Have you seen the river lately?" she asked, trying to make some kind of conversation as they headed towards the next border.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:50

"I haven't been out of camp in along time. Should we go check it out? I bet its pretty icey" Silverwing said as a gust of heavvy wind breezed by and blasted them with cold air.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:12

The she-cat was honestly a little surprised by that, but it didn't matter. It didn't really change anything. Icey is an understatement," she responded quickly as they quickly reached the frozen river. No water moved, no ice was broken. It was a solid structure connecting Riverclan territory to Thunderclan. There was no possible way to get through it to fish. "The river is completely frozen over. That's why it's been so hard to get food lately..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:20

Silverwing shuddered. Leafbare was always the hardest season of the year for the clans because it was the greatest time where sickness would be present as well as herbs dieing and prey being scarce. Silverwing poked the ice of teh forzen river with her paw and sure enough there was no way the ice was breaking. She sighed and said, "Thisis why I don't like leafbare."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:24

"Ha! That's the only reason?" Looking back at herself, Cinderfur could barely see the color of her fur from the snow that stuck to each little hair like a tick. "Leafbare is definitely the hardest. It always has been, always will be. As long as the kits are okay, though, it doesn't really matter. Well, normally it doesn't." She had forgotten what Sunstar had said. "Since the river is frozen solid, the only place to hunt for any kind of fish is at the gorge. Let's just pray to Starclan that no one gets hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:28

"I guess we should go then and hope for the best." Silverwing said. She shuddered greatly as she remembered a bad memory from when she was a kit that happened in leafbare. Then she blinked and realised that the older warrior probably saw her shudder
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:44

Looking back at the warrior, Cinderfur did in fact see her shudder. Tilting her head in a rather confused manner, the look on her face was more concerning than anything. "You okay, Silverwing?" she asked. Yeah it was cold, but she hadn't seen her shiver until just now.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 22:47

"It's just a memory I have as a kit and its not a good one." Silverwing explained
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyThu 8 Jan 2015 - 22:21

Well that was new. She hadn't heard of any stories about kits, especially about the gorge. What in Starclan could have happened? "Do you mind sharing the story? I don't think I've heard it before..."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 14:54

(Just so you know im completly making this up)

Silverwing coughed some then cleared her throat. She thought of how she should begin telling the story. "I had a brother until that day we went to the gorge. We were alone and we wanted something fun to do. We started playing hide in seek in that part of the forest. My brother was hiding and I was seeking. As I was seeking for him I suddenly heard a cry that I knew without a dout came from him. Forgetting the game I ran over to where the sound was coming from and I found him near the edge of the gorge pinned under the wait big redish orange fox. By the time I tried to help him the fox had already taken it to far and my brother was dead."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:44

Blinking at the she-cat, Cinderfur was almost shocked to hear the story. It wasn't something she had heard before, even though she figured it would have been big news in the clan. Oh well. It was already done and over with. There wasn't anything she could really do at this point. "Oh... I'm so sorry," she breathed. "That must have been horrible. Although, I've been through my share of traumatic experiences. I hope not go go through anything like that again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solid Reeds [open!]   Solid Reeds [open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solid Reeds [open!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next