Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love at First Fright [REOPENED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Love at First Fright [REOPENED] Empty
PostSubject: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:47 pm

{Discription, basically.}
A black lump of fur wriggled toward the nursery, hoping that the other queens wouldn't notice her. A pair of bright green eyes blinked mischeviously, and the cat hopped out of the entrance, scrambling around the corner. She grinned, showing her bright fangs. Opening her little mouth in a massive yawn, she stretched her long legs. Her claws peeked out, and when she set her paw down, they cut slightly into the earth. Her fluffy tail wiggled, and the kit trotted around.
~~~~~~~
As she snuck toward the fresh-kill pile, a paw touched her back gently and a tom's voice whispered in her ear. She could swear she jumped a mile into the air, and her fur was fluffed up to the point where she looked like an apprentice. The kit whipped around, a fierce glare in her emerald eyes. "What do you wa-" She quit talking, looking at her paws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:04 pm

"Hey, Hollykit," He whispered into her ear. Blazingkit laughed as he saw how scared Hollykit was. He walked past her and picked out a pice from the freshkill pile, then dragged it to a spot close-by. Be beckoned with his tail for Hollykit to join him. Blazingkit plunged his mouth into his food and ripped off a bite that was to big for him, but he ate it anyway.

Love at First Fright [REOPENED] Image13

Love at First Fright [REOPENED] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:53 am

Hollykit peeked up from under her eyelashes, but grinned and leaped over to Blazingkit. Tipping her head slightly once she settled in beside him, she glanced over at the fresh kill. Her mouth watered at the sight of the juicy, fresh prey. Looking at her friend, she felt the skin under her fur head up in shame. "Can I, uh...have some of that?" she asked sheepishly. "I don't know what it is, but it looks yummy...I've never had it before." Hollykit told him.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Blazingkit smiled warmly. "Sure! I think its a thrush," he said as he pushed it toward Hollykit. Blazingkit felt a strange feeling grow inside him as he looked at Hollykit. He tried too shake it off, but he couldn't help but feel this way. Something is wrong with me, He thought. Maybe my stomach is upset. He shook his head. No, this feels different...

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:58 am

She grinned at him, then took a small bite in case she didn't like it. The warm flavor of the thrush swirled around her mouth, and she couldn't help but purr. As she looked toward him once again, her heart pounded and her fur heated up. She clamped her eyes shut tightly and shook her head once. It didn't help at all. No, no no! What is this feeling? Am I ill? No, I can't be....

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Blazingkit looked back towards Hollykit and couldn't help but let out a small snicker at the face she was making. He covered his mouth with his paw and stopped immediately. Why did I laugh at her? Blazingkit shook it off and leaned over, taking a bite of the thresh and breathing in Hollykit's wonderful smell. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked as he finished chewing.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:42 pm

She shrugged, scooting closer when the cold air nipped at her fur. "I don't care!" she mewed, looking into his eyes.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:50 pm

"Okay, do you want to play a game?" He asked as he stared back into Hollykit's beautiful green eyes and smiled. He kinda wanted to pretend they were warriors and play-fight, but he decided to do what Hollykit wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 pm

"Is play-fighting okay with you?" she asked, playfully unsheathing her claws. She wasn't going to use them in the 'fight'.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Blazingkit's face lit up. How did she guess? He asked himself. "Yeah! I will be Blazingstar of a rouge clan named Blazingclan!" He crouched down and lashed his tail back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 pm

"I'll be...Hollystar of a forest Clan called HollyClan!" She matched his stance and growled, narrowing her green eyes.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Blazingkit let out a playful growl "Give up, Hollystar!" He unsheathed his claws, but wasn't going to use them to fight in the game. "My clan is way more powerful than yours!" He narrowed his eyes as he got ready to pounce.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:33 pm

She growled playfully, her fluffy tail lashing. "Prove it then, Blazingstar!" she challenged, wiggling her shoulders and lowering her body closer to the ground, getting ready to pounce.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:41 pm

"I will," The tom exclaimed as he jumped onto the back of Hollykit, trying to knock her off balance and pin her down. He pulled his claws back in, afraid that he would accidentally hurt her with them out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at First Fright [REOPENED]   Love at First Fright [REOPENED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love at First Fright [REOPENED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: