Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
+3
Lostsouls
Cat
King Falcon I
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 8:48

Falconstar leaped to the top of the Tallrock and called down to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 10:25

Honeypaw ran out to the TallRock. It's my ceremony! I know it is! I just know it! She sat down near the front, still happy and excited. It is going to be my ceremony, right?

Warrior name: Honeydrop

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat Is One Drum Drumming on Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 10:41

Ghostpaw rose from his spot where he had been napping in camp and he looked up at Falconstar who stood on Tallrock.

OOC: Warrior name Ghostcall if you want to know. or you can chose. I don't mind either way.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 9:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Clan/Rank : Crystalkit-unborn
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 11:59

Moonpaw walked up to Tallrock and sat next to his brother and glanced up at Falconstar. Was it time to become a warrior?

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Dec 2014 - 18:40

Fangtooth padded out of the warriors' den, yawning and stretching out her legs. A ceremony.....It's Honeypaw's....she's warrior age already! The WindClanner's face fell.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 6:26

Pebblelight was already seated below the Tallrock, having been informed of the ceremony to be taken place. She grinned and twitched her thin tail in excitement. Ghostpaw's going to become a warrior today! My first apprentice, already a warrior.. she thought, gazing up at her leader.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 13 Dec 2014 - 10:26

Jackalpaw padded out of the apprentice den, confused. Wonder what this is about, he pondered to himself. I suppose it's an apprentice ceremony.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 7:35

With all the soon-to-be-warriors gathered around, Falconstar continued to speak. "I am happy to announce that we have four apprentices ready to become warriors today. Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, and Moonpaw; all four of you are ready to take on the duties of a warrior and serve your clan with honor. From now on, you will be known as Ghostcall, Honeydrop, Jackalpelt, and Moonstrike. Continue to serve your clan well, you four."
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 10:18

Ghostcall lowered the front half of his body in a bow to his leader before padding over to his brother and sister. After touching his tail to his sisters shoulder he nodded in respect to his brothers and then padded out of camp.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 13:45

Honeydrop. What a wonderful name. After she watched her brother pad out of camp, she said to Falconstar, "Thank you so much, Falconstar." She licked his shoulder and went to prepare for her vigil.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Clan/Rank : Crystalkit-unborn
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 18:33

Moonstrike could hardly contain his glee. He was now a warrior! Almost glowing with pride, he made his way to the entrance of camp. It would be a long vigil.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 20:16

"Moonstrike! Ghostcall! Wait up!" As she caught up with them, she said, "Can you believe it! Warriors! Wa-ri-ors!!!!" She jumped around happily. "Wait, where's Jackalpelt?" She asked, looking to see if her third brother was following. I hope mum and dad are proud... Looking up to the sky and then to the medicine cats den, she sighed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Dec 2014 - 10:07

After padding out to the camp entrance Ghostcall sat up straight and tense. He knew he had become more distant and cold since his parents deaths but he didn't care. ~This is going to be a long vigil...~ He thought as he glanced at his sister and brothers.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghostpaw, Honeypaw, Jackalpaw, Lizardpaw, Moonpaw, and Spottedpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1