Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone are you there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

Anyone are you there? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 19:04

Redcloud had run blindly onto the Shadowclan side of the Thunderpath where Blackclaw had said to meet her. She was bearing kits their kits. She smiled and watched a monster rush past and bristled at the stench as a pang filled her stomach and she groaned maybe it was a bad idea to be so close to Shdowclan...

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 20:17

BlackClaw shifted his ears from side to side. He had patrolled early in the morning but it was worth it to meet RedCloud. Finally as a monster passed and he was sure no other ShadowClan cat was around he slide into the tunnels. "Hi RedCloud! How are you?" He nuzzled her then licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 20:37

Redcloud turned her head and grinned, "I am fine but I bear great news." she paused excitement building inside her as she spoke suddenly. "I am going to have kits, our kits!" she smiled and hoped he liked the news as another pain flared in her stomach. "Ugh.." she groaned slightly it was starting to hurt.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptySat 22 Nov 2014 - 19:43

BlackClaw smiled and said. "Kits! Really. Oh I can't wait!" But then the thought of their secret love hit him. "What about our clans how will they react?" BlackClaw nuzzled her a bit hoping it would calm her or help with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 9:35

"I don't know.." she hadn't really thought about that she sighed as a fresh stroke broke through her and she nearly wailed she just laid down hoping that the kits weren't coming that couldn't happen now.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 18:24

(Could the kits be born yet cuz its already been like 7 days now)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 18:55

(Oops so sorry I got so busy I didn't see this I'm so sorry.)

BlackClaw whimpered as she looked and sounded in pain. "Do. Do you need a medicine cat? What can I do?" He stood up and started dancing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyTue 2 Dec 2014 - 22:55

"No I-" she stopped mid sentence as such an agonizing pain jolted over her that she closed her eyes, "Kits are coming..." She needed a medicine cat now, no matter what she had said earlier.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptyWed 3 Dec 2014 - 6:35

BlackClaw yelped as she said the kits were coming. "I er. Where is your medicine cat? Is he or she close by? Or do I run to my clan?" He started panting and pacing back and forth unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 9:37

Redcloud gasped and clenched her teeth as a kit came. "Ohh... You are so..." She couldn't find the words to adore her new born kit . When she felt no more she looked up at Blackclaw at smiled, "No worries I don't need it." She licked their kit, oh what to name it? "Your name is Sunkit."

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 11:44

BlackClaw watched as the kits started to come. He licked SunKit and tried to keep it warm. "It's beautiful." He continued to lick and warm the kit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 13:32

Sunkit wailed a bit as he started to feel the cold air, but he knew his mother and father were there. He felt his father lick him and he heard his mothers words and he curled tighter into a ball and let out a strong mew, lifting his head, trying to get more warmth from anyone or anything.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone are you there?   Anyone are you there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone are you there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Tunnels-