Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Gingerleaf had sneaked a laugh when he leaped at another she cat. Stupid furball! She had stopped laughing a little bit when Dapplepelt turned to her. She hoped that she could have stopped completely when he turned but when she saw his face, that was it--she started laughing again. The calico she cat walked to her mate and rubbed her head under his chin, purring. "Stupid furball, I could've lost you!" Thank StarClan the rival she cat chose not to attack him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Dapplepelt smiled. "Yeah, that could have been bad!" he chuckled and gazed at the river. The beautiful water gently rose and sank as it gently bumped against the shore. Stars shone on the water glittery and beautiful and the wild moon gazing down. "Look how beautiful it is..." He said as he still gazed down into the gentle water.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:05 am

Gingerleaf rested on the rock that she was resting on earlier. She licked her right paw and rubbed it down her face. "Yes, the river is beautiful," she purred in response. Relaxing on a rock was one of the best things the she cat liked about being free. She placed her head on her two front legs and left her hind legs stretched out on the rock. "Do you want to go for a walk later on?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 am

"Yeah, sure!" He mewed and laid his head on his paws. His eyes drooped and he faded into a soft sleep.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:51 pm

After a few hours of dozing off, Gingerleaf woke up. She looked at the sky and saw that it was still dark, but it wouldn't be for too long. She had spotted Dapplepelt sleeping and she went to him. The calico she cat prodded his cheek with her white paw until he woke up. "Get up sleepy badger," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Dapplepelt jerked awake. "Huh? No I don't want you're fish!" Glancing at Gingerleaf, his ears went down and his cheeks burned with emarassment. "Uh.... Just a dream, I guess.. Oh yeah, about that walk.... Come on, lets go!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:23 am

Gingerleaf chuckled when she saw his face. She bent down to lick his cheek before rubbing her head under his chin, purring. "You're funny," she chuckled again before standing straight again. She touched his haunch with her white paw. "You have to get up first! I'm not leaving without you." The she cat wagged her tail slowly as she waited for her mate to respond.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 am

Dapplepelt noticed that and chuckled. "Oh yeah..." He got up and stretched his legs, and then said, "Where should we go? Do you just want to walk around here or go around the territory?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:11 am

Gingerleaf thought for a moment before looking back at Dapplepelt. "I want to go around the territory." She stretched her hind legs before walking deeper into the territory. She then stopped and looked back to make sure that her mate was coming.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:01 am

Dapplepelt walked after her. He looked around the territory and noticed that the sun was rising. Beautiful... Glancing around once more, he saw a squirrel running up a tree. "I see a squirrel. I'll be right back." Jumping onto the tree, he chased after the squirrel until he reached the top branch. He grabbed the squirrel in his mouth and killed it, and climbed slowly down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:39 am

Gingerleaf sat in front of the tree and watched her mate kill the squirrel. She thought that he had some experience to do what she'd planned to do. "Maybe we can travel by using trees without touching the floor?" The calico she cat began to examine the trees around her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:42 am

"That'd be cool!" He answered. Crawling all the way up the tree, he said "Woah... I didn't realize the view was so... Pretty!" but his words were muffled by leaves.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:05 am

Gingerleaf grinned and climbed the tree that was in front of Dapplepelt's tree. When she saw her mate clearly, she puffed out her chest and lifted her chin. "She cat's first," she purred in a jokingly manner. She then looked back at him. "Well, what are we doing? Come on!" She chuckled and leaped onto the nearest tree branch from the tree in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:19 pm

"Okay, okay." He said and rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. Hopping to the next branch, and then the next one, he swiftly was running off branch to branch.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:06 pm

(Sorry for late post!)

Gingerleaf had quickly leaped from branch to branch so that Dapplepelt won't pass her. She wanted to show off her tree skills a little bit, so she leaped up with her hind legs in the air. When she landed on a tree branch, the she cat looked back at her mate. While she waited for him to catch up, she looked down to see the beautiful river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)   Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey. Role play. (For me and Gingerleaf)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next