Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernkit's MCA sign-up

Go down 
+4
Crystal
Honey
Shadow
Caitywolfy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

Fernkit's MCA sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Cat Name: Fernkit - Fernpaw - Fernleaf

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: A medicine cat is an important cat to the warriors world. Each Clan must have a medicine cat, as they are healers, announce prophecies from StarClan, and also for guidance. By their name, medicine cats are known to be well-trained healers, only to heal their Clan using herbs. No, medicine cats cannot battle, but warriors can decide to change and become a medicine cat apprentice. If this has taken place, the new medicine cat apprentice will learn and only follow the medicine cat code, as they are to no longer battle. It is a medicine cat's responsibility to look after the Clan, because as they all say, the Clan are their kits, which explains why medicine cats aren't allowed to have mates and their own offsprings. They must care about their Clan, not care and love a mate with their kits; a medicine cat who does so has broken the warrior code and can't be a trusted or loyal cat. It is a disgrace to the code of medicine cats.

A medicine cat have a strong connection with StarClan. They are known to receive dreams from StarClan, as the warrior ancestors send prophecies and omens in warning for the incoming future to the living world. Good or bad, it is for guidance. But, only a medicine cat can share these dreams and signs to certain cats, but depending how important the prophecy/omen is, it should either be shared with their Clan or all the Clans, but it is the medicine cat's decision. It is known that to receive prophecies or omens, medicine cats don't need to have dreams with StarClan to receive it, but can also find signs on unusual things, such as: a prey's unusual feature that's representing as the name of a cat. It is important that at every half-moon, the medicine cats from each Clan are to travel to the Moonstone where their own meeting takes place, and where they shall share dreams with StarClan. The main reason why medicine cats have a strong connection with StarClan and share dreams with their ancestors is for guidance. Without a medicine cat, a Clan would feel empty with no healer or cat to receive dreams from their ancestors, as if like a snail without its shell.

What you would do with this position: To become a medicine cat, I understand the importances of this role. The role to play as a medicine cat is quite simple: be one. When needed, I will use my knowledge of the medicine cat herbs and treatments to heal a cat with any sort of injury or suffering from pains without an injury, like a bellyache. With the role of a medicine cat, I understand that my character will receive dreams and signs from StarClan. If I were a medicine cat, I will only be loyal to my Clan and follow the medicine cat code. I cannot battle, can't have a mate and my own kits, as my duty of a medicine cat is to protect my Clan through healing and guidance. I would never want a cat to join StarClan, even if StarClan wants the suffering cat. I don't like, or even hate, seeing cats die or severely injured, it is not right and no one deserves this state. As medicine cat, it will be my responsibility to save them and pull them away from their suffering, and that is all I'd ask. With that, I can protect my Clan from dangers, thanks to the blessing from StarClan. Although, if another Clan were in danger, and they had no medicine cat or running low on herbs, I would be glad to help. As I said, no one deserves to suffer.

Why you think you deserve this position: I've always loved medicine cats, the way they help others and strongly connected with StarClan. I can really relate to these cats, as I always love to help, and I could say that I'm a very sympathetic person. Whenever someone can't do something, or can't achieve their goal, or feeling down, I will be there to help those poor people. And that is where the role of a medicine cat comes in, where I can roleplay as a cat who can help and guide characters. I've roleplayed on many warrior cat sites or games (Feral Heart, and even in a Warriors roleplaying group in another game called Transformice), and I've always thought, maybe I can one day become a medicine cat? And here's my chance, where I can use a medicine cat's knowledge to use.

Recommendations:
Shadow, Honey, Crys, Luna, Coon, Sun, Rose

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan

Last edited by Caitywolfy on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 pm

I recommend~
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Competing with sleepy? okay then, I recommend

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:04 pm

I recommend
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Reccomomded
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Recommended

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Recommended. It'd be nice to see some newer members taking on responsibilities like this.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Fernkit's MCA sign-up 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Recommended. But maybe Sleepy should get it first and Fernkit wait? So Sleepy can show you the ropes :3

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 am

That does sound like a good idea ^-^

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:07 pm

So... I'm a little confused. Did I win? xD

(this is really late but I've been holding off my ceremonies for a little while and I thought it was about time)

Fernkit's MCA sign-up I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Well, just like Rose said, I'd prefer if you became MCA first then my character becomes your apprentice... If it can work like that :P

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Caitywolfy loves Senpai wrote:
Well, just like Rose said, I'd prefer if you became MCA first then my character becomes your apprentice... If it can work like that :P

That's cool with me. :P

Fernkit's MCA sign-up I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's MCA sign-up   Fernkit's MCA sign-up Empty

Back to top Go down

Fernkit's MCA sign-up
Page 1 of 1