Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Cat story {No Title}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Random Cat story {No Title} Empty
PostSubject: Random Cat story {No Title}   Random Cat story {No Title} EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Proluge

The bushes rustled, then parted. Zipping through the dense forest was a tall sleek she-cat. The forest
started to thin, and ahead she could see open land. The brambles tugged hard at her fur, but she never
stopped. Soon she hit the moor lands, hard. The wind rushed into her face hitting her like hitting a solid
wall. She zipped across the grass with ease, heading for a hill that rose above all others. While racing up
the hill, she spotted a rabbit. She slowed down and headed for the rabbit, slowly, and quietly, stalking it.
After a few steps she stepped on a twig, the rabbit spotted her, and ran off. She growled to herself and
chase. Sadly, the rabbit was slow, and they didnt get far before she pounced on it and killed it with one
swift bite. Panting hard, she picked up the rabbit and headed up the hill again. She finally reached the top
when the sun was almost behind the hill. The new and bright light shone on the cats on the hill. There were
three other cats sitting there. An old she-cat lay crouched between two of them. Her gray muzzle showing
how old she was. One of the two sitting next to her was a tom, a young tom. On the other side was a middle
aged she-cat.
"What do you want?" Asked the tom, stepping forward. The she-cat glanced at him with warning, but the older
cat just let him speak.
"I am here to see Clovertail." The sleek she-cat answered, putting down her rabbit. The two cats glanced at the
older cat.
"Let her." She said, getting up slowly and walking towards the she-cat. "How'd you find me?" Was the first thing
she said.
"He has been born." She looked around. "It is true what they say? He can speak cat, yet not hear it? He can only
hear Twoleg? Clovertail nodded.
"You never answered my question." She said in return.
"I have my sources." She said. "Silverstar happens to be my sister as well as your guardian." She added. Clovertail
nodded.
"Are you glad you became a queen, Lilypad?" She asked. Lilypad nodded.
"Yes, I am sure my grandson will do great things." She looked of into the distance as the sun disapeared behind the hill.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Random Cat story {No Title}
Page 1 of 1