Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August-September 2014 Gathering

Go down 
+18
Cherry
Tarto-sensei
Icee
Rose
Knight
Darky
Sun
Alastine
Caitywolfy
Honey Badger
iceychu
Coal
King Falcon I
Fish
Shadow
Spottedleaf
Sleepy
Jay
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

August-September 2014 Gathering Empty
PostSubject: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 20:33

It was a mash. It was a monster mash.
It was Jaystar who broke from the ground, a dark and murky ground in the bowels of Shadowclan territory. He cursed, spitting mud and soil from an agape jaw, blue eyes scanning the night. He was called back to the world, to the clans, but for what purpose? Something was drawing him to the Fourtrees, the place where he would gather cats as leader. Hm. He still wondered what he was meant to do, because Jaystar was controlled by ten year old Jay, and ten year old Jay was a dumb bint.
Lightning flashed. Jaystar didn't care because nothing scared Jaystar. Ballin'. The gray and white cat slinked through the darkness, past the Shadowclan camp that was preparing for the Gathering. Oh, that was cool, a Gathering was tonight. But why was he here?
He left Shadowclan territory soon, and glanced over the hills of Windclan. Oh, Windclan. Jaystar remembered something about Windclan. I don't know, I forget a lot of my tenure as leader. Something must have happened with Windclan. It was a good memory, and Jaystar trekked on.

He reached the Fourtrees and paused. Yes, now he understood why he was here! The slender tom pushed his way up the big rock I forget the name of, as powerful as when he was a warrior. Looking over the empty clearing, with cats visible in the distance, he cried: "Let the Gathering begin!"

Then he fell apart and disintegrated into dust because nigguh be old.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 20:39

August-September 2014 Gathering BF2B5cL

August-September 2014 Gathering I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 20:44

Rosepaw came here for the gathering.

Thornfang came here with his clan for the gathering as well.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 21:11

OOC: is this like the legit thing? o.o Ah mean, Jaystar showing up is cool... kinda weird, but cool.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 21:25

SCRATCH THIS POST

August-September 2014 Gathering 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 21:33

Fishy wrote:
ooc: This is legit. Jay just takes jokes too literally. ;D

I told you I'd do it, dammit.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 22:59

OOC: I like imagining that this really happened, and everybody just silently agrees never to talk about it ever again.

August-September 2014 Gathering I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 7:37

Falconstar led his clan into the definitely legit Gathering. It seemed like it had been a long time since they had a normal, controversy-free Gathering, though he didn't expect it to be with SkyClan occupying the forest. Interestingly enough, though, while Riverclan had already gotten there, Reedstar was not amongst their numbers, nor was their deputy. A very odd circumstance indeed... Bounding up the Great Rock, he sat down and mewed plainly, as if just making light conversation, "Is Reedstar alright? I'm surprised he couldn't make it this moon."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 8:47

Fangpaw bounded into the clearing along with WindClan and sat up at the front.

Rainpaw peeked through the ferns, then darted to Fangpaw. "Hiya!" she mewed happily. "How've you been?" "Pretty good!" came her reply.

A white she-cat peered through the ferns. "This view is horrible! I must find a better place!" she mewed quietly. Sneaking through the shadows, she bumped into a cat. "Oof!" The she-cat's eyes widened, and she hurried through the shadows. Oops, O blew it! Looking around, she found a giant rock. It had other cats on it, so what. She smiled and trotted forward. Keeping to the shadows, she silently leaped up onto the rock. Gazing around, she suppressed a sigh. The cat of the prophecy isn't here today! Bad luck, I guess.

A black she-cat peered from the shadows, staring at her sister. "Oh, Starlit Crystal's so stupid! Prophecies? Of course not!" Bellatrix growled, rolling her eyes as she saw the white cat's disappointment.

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 9:25

On small white paws attached to long limbs came Cloudpaw, who was a few days shy of becoming a warrior of RiverClan. She followed Fishpelt, who was replacing Reedstar for this Gathering, proudly. She found a place to sit next to two other apprentices, one of her Clan and the other, by the scent, WindClan. "Hi." The grey and white mottled feline greeted as she wriggled her haunches as she relaxed. "I'm Cloudpaw, what's your name?" She directed the question at the WindClanner, hoping to have a good gossip, because that's just what she's like. Deal with it.

Behind Cloudpaw came another RiverClan apprentice, Ripplepaw. He followed the she-cat to his sister and another apprentice. "I wonder why Reedstar didn't come." The tabby asked no one in particular.

With head and tail high Thornclaw entered the clearing after Falconstar and Fangpaw. When he reached the patch of vegetation he always sat in, the tom settle down and examined the cats who were entering/were already in Fourtrees.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 10:59

ooc: Coal, isn't Bellatrix a loner/rogue? If so, she shouldn't be here.

Fishpelt turned her attention to Falconstar, who's Clan had just arrived. Truth be told, she didn't know what Reedstar was doing, as he hadn't told her. "Reedstar's fine," she replied. "He said he had some things to do. Thinking, perhaps."

August-September 2014 Gathering 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 11:25

Following after RiverClan was Ryefur. His gaze was a slightly bored one as he glanced at Fishpelt as she hopped onto the large stone. He felt a bit bad for the she-cat; right now being in charge of the Clan. He had been surprised when he learned that Reedstar was not going to the gathering. Surely such an important time for all of the Clans was something a leader shouldn't just miss out on? Blah, it was to late to worry about it was now; they were at the gathering already after all. He sat down by himself, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Owlheart trotted into Fourtress with bright eyes and a flicking tail. He glanced around at the cats that had already reached the gathering; surprised only to see WindClan and RiverClan. Of course, there was still time for the others to come. However, he came to a slow stop when he looked up at the leaders and failed to see Reedstar up there with Falconstar; instead there was an unknown she-cat. Who was that? His ears flickered with wonder as he sat down next to a lone RiverClan tom, turning his attention to him with a flicker of interest. "May I ask, where is Reedstar? Something hasn't happened to him, has it?" Perhaps it seemed weird to ask such a question, mostly to a cat from a Clan that he had fought against a few moons ago but Owlheart couldn't help but wonder, and besides; this was a time of peace.

Ryefur's ears flickered as a cat sat down next to him, turning his attention to the cat as the scent of WindClan drifted from his nose. He wanted to let out a hiss, but he contained himself as he sighed, shaking his head. "Reedstar simply decided not to come, but its none of your business why," Ryefur said with a soft growl, before turning his attention away. Well, truthfully Ryefur wasn't sure why the leader had decided not to come...

"Oh." That was simply Owlheart's response. He soon become silent as an slightly awkward silence started to come from the two of them, both waiting for the other Clans to arrival so they could start this gathering.

August-September 2014 Gathering ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 11:49

OOC: Okay.
Fangpaw smiled at Cloudpaw. "Nice to meet you, Cloudpaw. I'm Fangpaw." she meowed. Turning to Ripplepaw, she smiled again. "Hello! Who are you? I'm Fangpaw." she mewed.

Rainpaw grinned and trotted up to her brother. "Hey, Ripplepaw!" The cat's mew was full of cheerfulness.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 14:36

Lilystream padded into Fourtrees, gazing at the other Clan who'd arrived: WindClan. The she-cat didn't know them much. Sitting down not too far from the Great Rock, Lilystream settled her gaze onto the two cats who settled themselves among this rock; Fishpelt and Falconstar. The she-cat felt a bit nervous of Fishpelt to represent, but if Reedstar trusted her, she should trust her, too. I wonder why Reedstar didn't come? If Reedstar's alright, why couldn't he tell the Clan about his absence? Still, probably not any of our business.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014 - 15:05

Rosepaw padded over to the other apprentices and said, "Hi I'm Rosepaw!"
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August-September 2014 Gathering   August-September 2014 Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

August-September 2014 Gathering
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next