Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The new danger

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Cat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: The new danger   The new danger EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 5:31

Dawn, a rogue, came into Shadowclan. She followed paw prints. She guessed they were the ones stealing prey from her hole. Snarling, she growled at them. "Where's you're leader?" She asked gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 18:40

What was that? Fennelpaw quickly jumped up from her spot in the middle of the camp when she smelled a scent that didn't belong. Then the voice followed shortly after. Turning to the entrance of the camp, she saw a cat she had never seen before. "Who are you?" She hissed, unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 19:08

Dawn spoke calmy. "Hello, I cause no harm. I just need to talk to your leader. I have some questions. Nothing bad, promise," the shecat said calmly. She just needed to ask a few questions involving prey.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 20:31

It wouldn't have been much of an issue if the rogue had answered her question. Still in a defensive crouch and not budging from her spot, Fennelpaw continued to stare down the strange cat that just entered the camp. "You didn't answer my question," she snarled, wanting to drive out this cat who must have been absolutely crazy to enter into their camp with all of the warriors around.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 21:08

Stormflight calmly padded up to the strange cat and waited for an answer as well.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 23:22

"I a- am dawn. I was recently helping a loner.... Um... Well, I live near here, and I buried the prey I caught in a hole near a tunnel, a little farther past you're border. Um... And also, a group of foxes in nearing around these areas," she stumbled out. She really, really didn't want to cause trouble. She never spoke to anyone but her brother and other rouges and loners, never a clan cat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 21:38

When Stormflight padded up, Fennelpaw glanced between her and Dawn. She guessed that she could finally go get Thrushstar if this loner really wanted to talk to him so badly, but earlier she just didn't want to leave Dawn alone to raid the camp if she so pleased. Having Stormflight there made things much easier. Calming down slightly, Fennelpaw stood up correctly, smoothing her fur down for just a moment. "Fine, I'll get Thrushstar," she said before walking towards the leader's den and within minutes coming back with the leader.

Thrushstar didn't have time for this. He had many other things on his mind and dealing with a loner who thought she owned his territory was not something he wanted to bother with. It was a big concern, but when he quickly made his way out of his den to see the she-cat, he stopped. She wasn't exactly a big threat. She didn't look like a whole lot. It would have been much worse had the loner looked like an experienced fighter or looked as if she had her own posse with her, but she looked like neither. Standing tall with a rather unamused look on his face, he padded towards Dawn. "Greetings, Dawn. I heard you wanted to speak with me? I'm Thrushstar, leader of Shadowclan," He said, his voice flat and monotonous, ready to settle whatever conflict she had. He didn't want to fight her, but he wasn't going to let her make a home in Shadowclan territory if that was what she was wanting.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 14:11

"Hello, Thrushstar. I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm a little concerned. You see I live just between a sliver a of you're border and I've noticed clan scents around my prey. I just needed to know if you were taking my pr- prey." She said. "And not to cause trouble, but me and my little brother need a home, we feel our home in the tunnels will collapse on our heads. We were wondering if... We.. Could join shadow clan?" She asked hopelessly. She hoped this time they would say yes. She tried with a few clans, all rejecting her saying they don't need a stupid scrap to feed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 19:18

Dawn took her words back, scared of getting killed, and ran away.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 19:33

OOC;; Cat, please refrain from double-posting and wait for answer next time. Thank you!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 19:34

Oops sorry.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 17:53

BlackKit walked into the area and saw the intruder running off. "Yeah you better run! You should fear us!" He hissed at the cat as it left.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 19:18

Thrushstar really had no idea what to think of what the she-cat had said. Asking to join the clan? That was unheard of. He had never experienced it before, at least. It wouldn't have been that big of an issue if the cat was younger than warrior age, and if he actually knew anything about her. She just strode into camp and asked rather nervously if she could join. He really didn't know what to say. But when she suddenly backed off and ran away through the entrance of the camp and out of sight. Watching her leave, he simply narrowed his eyes. She did not give him a good feeling at all. Sure, she was just another loner or rogue, but there was something about her. Turning to the small group of cats, he looked at Stormflight, the oldest one there. "Stormflight, make sure that she doesn't return. Tell the other warriors that if they see her, run her out. I don't want anyone living on my territory without my permission."
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 19:24

Coalpaw limped out of the medicine cat den and watched all that happened. He bristled and his eyes widened as the roughe showed up and he hoped no one had saw that, he licked his fur and kept to himself but he was angry and so was the wound she had caused.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new danger   The new danger Empty

Back to top Go down

The new danger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: