Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Significant and Creative Title

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Significant and Creative Title Empty
PostSubject: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 15:09

It was an average evening in the forest. Dewstar was on a routine patrol with Spottedfeather, checking the borders and marking them like she had started doing again. She hadn't stretched her legs much in the past few moons, mostly staying in camp to watch over ThunderClan. The two she-cats had just finished up marking the SkyClan border when they plodded on to Sunningrocks, staring at the warm stones with resentment.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Significant and Creative Title 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 15:17

Spottedfeather stopped at Sunningrocks along with Dewstar, glancing at the warm rocks and wishing she could relax herself there.

OOC: short post is short

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 17:39

"I wouldn't stare too long," a voice warned from a thicket of rushes by the riverside. Reedstar stalked out from the grass and onto the shore, in plain view of the two ThunderClan cats. His emotions were hidden behind a graying mask and his tone was kept cool and flat, but the warning was clear enough in the glint of sunlight off his unsheathed claws. "Envy drives cats to do stupid things."

Significant and Creative Title I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 18:19

Though without a comment, Fishpelt trailed closely behind Reedstar, her own green eyes reduced to slits both dubious and untrusting. What was ThunderClan doing at Sunningrocks? They had, not too long ago, lost the battle for its possession, after all. Though the she-cat had not been present at the battle, she sensed immediate tension as her leader's eyes connected with Dewstar and Spottedfeather. The fur on her own neck prickled.

ooc: lame post is lame.

Significant and Creative Title 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 18:32

Her hackles raised as well as the fur on her neck. She lifted her chin higher and met Reedstar's stone gaze. "Yes, you'd have a lot of experience with envy and stupid actions, wouldn't you?" She remarked coolly. Dewstar's face openly showed her emotions: contempt, disdain and scorn were plastered to her muzzle. "I wouldn't waste my breath if I were you. We haven't crossed the border and we don't intend to. We're just here to make sure you don't." She sat down at the border, almost defiantly.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 18:39

Spottedfeather looked to Reedstar then to the other cat and growled lowly. She sat down beside Dewstar, making that if they made a move, she would be there. The tip of her tail flicked back and forth irritably. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she stared at the new cat, knowing Dewstar was probably doing the same to Reedstar.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 18:59

Reedstar's whiskers twitched in something that might have been either amusement or annoyance. "Lots of experience dealing with you, that is," he mewed, padding forward and onto the lowest of the rocks. Age hadn't softened Dewstar in the slightest. It seemed like she was determined to remain a thorn in his pad until his dying day. "Will you sit there playing sentry all day while we sun?"

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 19:13

Fishpelt slid her claws out and locked eyes with Spottedfeather. "I do hope you'll explain maturely why you're here," she growled, a challenging edge seeping into her voice. The tabby's tail swayed steadily back and forth.

and I just got even more lame

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 12:39

"Why yes, Reedkit. We'll play 'sentry' as long as you play 'lazy kittypet.'" She said with a smirk and a condescending voice. "I just hope your mother doesn't come along and tell you to go home." He wouldn't listen to her, anyway. She snorted to herself.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 19:01

Spottedfeather snorted at Fishtail "Says the one that can't keep their tail straight and growl in. I'm being neutral"

OOC: Just got back from fair, and spottedfeather saying lame stuff.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 19:27

"I don't think there's anything wrong with taking caution," the warrior replied levelly. "After all, you are standing there, gaping at our territory." Fishpelt sat down, still maintaining her glare. "Do you see a problem there?"

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 20:34

And how many ThunderClan cats had died for the right to play 'lazy kittypet' on these rocks? Reedstar flicked his ears and eased himself down onto one of the sand-colored stones, tucking in his paws when he was finally settled. He was old, expecting his first great-grandkits soon, and Dewstar was even older, yet she taunted him like a kit. "As you will," he mewed mildly, with a hint of ice in his tone. The RiverClan leader closed his eyes. "Make sure playing sentry is all you do, or you might just meet my mother in StarClan."

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 12:46

"My mom could eat your mom for breakfast!"

"Absolutely charming! Looks like there is something we share in common." She drawled, an invisible eyebrow raising. Yes, they had dead people in common and also the fact that they would both end up as lifeless corpses one day. And who knew when that would be? Certainly not either of them. Of course not. She turned to Spottedfeather with a teasing smile on her face. She was smiling despite being in the presence of her most hated enemy. "You don't suppose he had a father too, do you?"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 16:54

OOC: Has no idea wut you just said but okay :D also, post is short, sorry ;-;

IC: "Hmm, can't tell" Spottedfeather huffed and smiled along. It was nice to left out a little fumes once in a while.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 12:48

ooc: Spotted said that Fish couldn't keep her tail straight and sh*t, so I responded to that. Sorry if it seemed vague, or whatever. ^_^;

This topic doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast.. What's the initial point of it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Significant and Creative Title   Significant and Creative Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Significant and Creative Title
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next