Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Searching for others OPEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit, Thunderclan kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 29

Searching for others OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 5:18

A young kit padded out of the nursery...it was Pinekit. He looked around. It was a bright, clear day, not a cloud in the Sky. The sun was sparkling and the air was humid. He smiled. "I like this day," he squealed. Pinekit pranced around, bumping into things. After a while, he got bored. "Where are all the other kits?" He asked sadly as he looked around. Then, an idea popped up in his head. The elders and warriors are always talking about other clans! Maybe I should see if they have kits! He needed a way to get out from the guarded camp. He looked around until he saw an exit in case of an emergency. He casually padded over, then, when no one was looking, or at least he thought no one was looking, he squeezed out. Pinekit was surprised at all the trees and bushes and leaves. He laughed every time a leaf crunched under his foot. "Now, where would these clans be?"

Flowerkit

Searching for others OPEN Image14
Pinekit

Searching for others OPEN Image17
Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 15:36

Wildkit was yet again battling a twig, clawing and biting it with excitement, shredding her twig the best she can. I'm going to become the best warrior ever! As the she-kit fought her 'opponent', a kit caught her eye. Wildkit's gray eyes glanced up, setting them on an escaping kit. He's going out of the camp! Why can't I go, too? I'm strong! Wildkit spat the thought that her Clan thinks she's too weak, as the she-kit followed the tom. Stalking behind him, Wildkit hid in bushes, hissing a bit when thorns got to her fur. Mouse-dung thorns! By now, the she-kit's pelt looked messy. Finally approaching the kit, Wildkit leaped and pounced on him. "Got you!" she squealed in excitement, tail flicking playfully.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 18:32

Pinekit growled as some cat pounced on him. "Get off of me, twig!" He hissed he saw a flash of the kit's pelt. He knew who it was instantly. The loser who's best friend was a stick. As he shook Wildkit off, a stubborn look came onto his face. "Go back to camp, my adventure isn't going to be with a twig! I'm trying to find fun kits to play with!"

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 18:47

Wildkit jumped off of Pinekit as he shook her off. How dare he! I'm not as weak as he thinks! The she-kit's playful gaze changed into anger. "Respect your Clanmates! Besides, I'm nearly an apprentice," she snorted, acknowledging Pinekit's size up and down. He's smaller than me... I'll show him! And with that, Wildkit pounced on her denmate and nipped his foreleg.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
catlord

catlord

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 18:55

as swifttail came back from hunting with a crow and 3 mice he heard rustling in the ferns to his left and opend his jaws to catch the scent "what wildkit and pinekit they are way too young to be out of camp". he thought to himself. so he droped his catch and buried them to pick up later. as he stalked  he thought about what was going on in there territory. as he jumped out of the bushes he said " stop why are you out of camp".
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 7:31

Dapple kit ran vert them to see what was happening. The young tom stalked them like the warriors and apprentices he saw doing it. He playfully padded over until he saw a bigger cat. It was yelling to stop. He knew who it was. Swifttail. Sighing, he was ready to pad away until he saw something float over to them. Unfortunately, he thought Swifttail caught him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 8:06

Pinekit yelped as the she-cat nipped him. "Get off, Twig!" He tried nipping back, but his neck couldn't twist far enough to bite her, and he was to weak. He collapsed under the she-cat's weight. Pinekit looked up as Swifttail approached. "Tell her to get off of me!" He ignored the other kit who had most likely followed them out of camp.

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
catlord

catlord

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 11:39

" were all going back to camp and wildkit you cant leave the nursery for 1 moon,and can only come out to get fresh kill and make dirt".
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 16:27

OOC: I don't mean to be rude, but kits are allowed out of the nursery, but not for too long, because they get tired easily :P

IC: Wildkit sighed, as she jumped off of the tom. That'll show him... I'll be an apprentice soon, she thought, letting out a small hiss at Pinekit. Stop calling me a twig... The she-kit sat down and glared at Swifttail, nodding to the warrior and finally facing down at her white paws. "Sorry," she murmured, as she gave a final look at Pinekit, and ran back to camp.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 16:44

Pinkit felt a little bad for being mean to Twig Wildkit. As he padded back to camp, he decided to apologize later.

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 18:09

Dapple kit looked at his paws as he padded back to the nursery. He ran off, instead of going to the nursery.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for others OPEN   Searching for others OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for others OPEN
Page 1 of 1