Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Morning dew drops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit, Thunderclan kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 29

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 19:33

Something disturbed the young kit's sleep, weather it was a sound or the urge to go to the bathroom, nobody will ever know. Flowerkit stretched her tiny legs and tail as she stood up. Her soft tummy growled as she suddenly realized how hungry she was. Flowerkit looked over to a bright hole that was on the opposite side of the nursery. Seeing no food around, she stumbled to the hole and passed through it. What stood before her eyes was amazing. There were dew drops splattered all over the grass that sparkled from some light from above, and a fresh morning smell tingled Flowerkit's nose. Her bright blue eyes got huge as she turned her head and saw a big pile of food. Without thinking, Flowerkit ran to the fresh-kill pile as fast as she could, tripping every once in a while. Once she got there, she dragged off a piece and took a big bite. The rich flavor filled her mouth. Flowerkit dragged it to the side of the nursery and started to wolf it down.

Flowerkit

Morning dew drops Image14
Pinekit

Morning dew drops Image17
Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 21:39

"Wow, your quite the eater!" A little, but hard voice came out from a Tom kit's mouth. He padded up to the she-cat and sat down across from her. "I'm Spiderkit."

Morning dew drops Image13

Morning dew drops Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 7:02

Flowerkit looked up from her meal. "I...I'm Flowerkit. Do you want some?" She asked as she used her paw to point at her food.

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 7:31

"Ok!" Spiderkit was quite hungry himself, so he took a bite out of the pice of food. "Thanks." Spiderkit was starting to feel strange, and he hated it. "Umm...I have to go. Thanks for sharing with me!" He started to walk away.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 14:48

Fangkit was watching her brother out of the nursery, laughing the whole time. She stalked out of the den and followed Spiderkit. "What, mouse got your tongue?" she giggled. Not waiting for an answer, she trotted over to Flowerkit. "Hey! I'm Fangkit, Spiderkit's sister. Who're you?" she asked, smiling. Fangkit sat down next to the white she-cat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 20:55

Flowerkit blushed a little as Fangkit spoke to Spiderkit. "I'm Flowerkit." She stood up and left her food where it was, not bothering to finish it. She stepped over it, and accidentally bumped into Spiderkit. "Oops, sorry." Flowerkit then walked around him and looked around. "Let's play a game," she demanded.

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyWed 13 Aug 2014 - 20:59

An embarrassed, childish look came onto Spiderkit's face as Fangkit asked if mouse caught his tongue. "N..no," he said as he pawed at the ground. He smiled a little as Flowerkit bumped into him, then smirked as she demanded that the trio should play a game. "Ok, want game do you want to play?" He asked as he rushed to stand by her side.

Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 23:13

"Let's play moss ball, Flowerkit said as she ran to get one. Once she came back, she hit it to Fangkit. "You can start."

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 9:06

Fangkit grinned and chased the mossball as it rolled away. "Here you go!" she called as the kit tossed the ball of moss to Flowerkit.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 9:44

Flowerkit tried hitting the ball, but missed. She had to chase after it, then bring it back. She lightly threw it to spiderkit.

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 9:46

"Aww, c'mon, a rock can throw harder than that," Spiderkit teased Flowerkit as he tossed the ball to his sister.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:14

A sly grin spread over Fangkit's face, and she ran over to Spiderkit. "Do you and Flowerkit want to team up on me?" she meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Taurus Horse

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:26

Flowerkit barged in. "Ok!"

Flowerkit

Pinekit

Moonkit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 10:54

Bird kit awoke in the corner of the nursery to see other kits playing. "H hi..., I I'm b bird kit. W what's your name?" She stuttered shyly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning dew drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning dew drops   Morning dew drops Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning dew drops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-