Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scars [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Scars [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 12:35

Cloudypaw was confused. "Why's he leaving? He doesn't like you for some reason?" She wanted to run to him, but she had to show both friends her love! She'd get to the bottom of this first, she'd decided.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 16:27

"No, he doesn't." ShadowWhisper blinked her eyes and looked at Cloudypaw. "But I can careless, I'm fine." She relaxed and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Aug 2014 - 13:06

Cloudypaw rubbed against her friend, then ran off to console Badgerpaw. She purred when she approached. "Come on, Badgerpaw, don't be so grumpy! We're all friends, right?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Aug 2014 - 14:51

Badgerpaw stopped as he heard his friend calling him. He pretended to think a moment. "Uhh, no," he replied to Cloudypaw's question. "Listen, I understand, you love everybody and like having other cats around, but I hate other cats, and I only want two around. You and Heatherpaw, and you can't change that." Badgerpaw had told Cloudypaw about his forbidden mate when she was a kit. She was the only cat he could trust with the valuable information.

Scars [open] - Page 3 Image13

Scars [open] - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 8:49

Cloudypaw rubbed against him. "You never know, Badgerpaw, things could change!" She giggled. "Remember that I'm going to find your family. Maybe you'll want them around too, once I find them!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 10:12

Badgerpaw growled and snapped at Cloudypaw. "Your not going to find my family they are all dead, and you better give up, or else your going to he dead." He stormed off to the apprentice den,

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:19

Cloudypaw stomped her foot. "I can try, Badgerpaw! And I promise to do that!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:47

Badgerpaw ignored Cloudypaw as he entered the den, but suddenly felt lonly and considered going back out, but he didn't want to give up the fight, so he just layed down in his nest and kicked Cloudypaw's which was right next to his.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:53

Cloudypaw sighed and entered the den behind him. She crouched before him, paying no mind to her nest. "I'm sorry. I just don't want you being sad or mad or upset. I want you to be happy. You're my friend, probably my best friend. I just want you to be happy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 14:04

"If you want me to be happy, then leave my family business alone! I don't need anyone snooping around my business! If I wanted to find my family, then I would've! And plus, don't you have a friend that you just ditched out there?" Badgerpaw asked as he flicked his tail to the entrance of the apprentice den.

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 17:32

ShadowWhisper grabbed a vole from the pile and sat down by a pine tree. She slowly dug in.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 8:23

Cloudypaw sighed. "I have to love you both. I just wanted to make sure we part with good feelings. I'm sorry I bothered you." She knew she was trying too hard again. It'd pushed Greyfeather over the edge, and she knew she was probably lucky that Badgerpaw hadn't swiped her yet as well.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 12:44

Badgerpaw didn't want Cloudypaw to give up, in fact, that was the thing that made him stick around her. She always tried to hard, and something about that made Badgerpaw think of her like a sister. He sighed. "I'm sorry," he mumbled quietly, not wanting anyone else but Cloudypaw hear him say that.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 12:48

Cloudypaw just purred and licked his cheek. "I'll catch you later, okay, Badgerpaw?" She giggled and bounded out back to Shadowwhisper. "I'm back!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 17:01

When she finished her prey, she heard a voice. She looked up and saw Cloudypaw. "Oh, hi again." She began to groom herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars [open]   Scars [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next