Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Want to go Home [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

I Want to go Home [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I Want to go Home [Open]   I Want to go Home [Open] EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 21:06

A small grey form dashed through the forest. The equally small nose took in the air, taking notice of the many scents. At this point, the fully grown kit was nearly at the border with Windclan. She raised her head high, ears pricked and senses on high alert for absolutely anyone in the area. Earlier, this young she-cat had realized she didn't belong in this new clan. She was more Windclan than Skyclan, and felt she didn't belong there. I have to get going, before anyone notices I've left.' Nearly the size of an apprentice, Pebblekit took one last scan of the area just before she was about to run the final stretch into her home territory. A rustle came from the trees above her. Afraid it was someone who would stop her, she bolted.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

I Want to go Home [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want to go Home [Open]   I Want to go Home [Open] EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 20:49

"Hey! Wait for me!" Spotkit said, before running clumsily after Pebblekit. "Come back!"

I Want to go Home [Open]
Page 1 of 1