Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus

Go down 
+3
Crystal
Sleepy
Echo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 22:35

Heeeeeey everyone~

I'm creating a video game with my friends based off a story we all wrote together during the past school year, and I'm in charge of the designs, 3D models, etc. Just needed a place to put my concepts, but more or less, I need feedback on the character designs to make them more appealing while in their WIP stage and also, ideas and inspiration! Feel free to critique, comment, etc. but make it a bit meaningful to help.

I'll be updating you guys a lot with other concepts, but right now, here's the main cast that I showed to people today on the Cbox!

LARGE:

EDIT ~ July 8: The Three Main Supporting Characters

LARGE:

2 Creators, one Commander, and one ??? alliance

LARGE:

EDIT: August 18, 2014

Completed Rinoa:

EDIT: August 19, 2014

Completed Florauna:

Completed Adan:

EDIT: August 20, 2014

Completed Calypso:

EDIT: September 3, 2014

Essentia's Main Theme {plays during animated opening}

EDIT: December 27, 2014

Insert soundtrack for something

EDIT: June 27, 2015

New Florauna:

EDIT: June 28, 2015

Finished Florauna:

EDIT: June 30, 2015

New Rinoa:

EDIT: July 1, 2015

New Kaipo:

Excuse my ugly handwriting, by the way.

This is just the WIP sketch [because I'm too lazy to line and color right now] and I'm working on the next set of characters: the 10 Creators. I'll give those to you guys soon!

Feel free to ask me to PM you the game's basic concept and/or character personalities, etc. If you want to help out with the game, it'll depend on what you want because we're trying to keep it to a minimum and mainly/mostly just the small group of us.

OH, and I will be holding a little competition if there is enough interest for you guys to submit characters [no appearances/drawings from you though unless you really want to] and the top three get placed into the game~

Thanks for checking this out~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 19:15; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 22:37

Adan a best.

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 22:52

#ishipsauna
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyMon 7 Jul 2014 - 23:14

I support the official unofficial relationship of Adan the Goddess and Rinoa the Commoner

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 1:28

Please, when I update later today, if random shippings appear, I'm going to cry. Can't do this. uvu

Feel free to tell me what their appearances say in their personality to help with color schemes!

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 4:54

Aidan looks like she could be a tom boy or something (She also kind of looks drunk but she is still my favorite) 

Florauna looks like a goody goody or a teachers pet

Rinoa looks like that she is going to kill you

Kaipo looks so cute (I would totally go out with him) and he looks caring and adventurous

Calypso looks like she is a good friend and she is nice and stuff

There is my opinion about the characters' personalities

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  Image13

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  Roh7nXW

Last edited by Bloom on Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 11:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 11:02

Actually, Adan's female. >v<

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 11:34

Oops sorry

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  Image13

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 14:56

UPDATE: Added the three main/major supporting characters to the first post!

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 17:14

Yes, shut up. I'm double-posting.

UPDATE!

Two Creators, one opposing commander and, ??? alliance have been finished!

Check the first post. Ty~

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 12:25

Hmm... What about the VA's? (Voice Actors.)

If you could give me a description, possibly, if you were doing voices perhaps I could help?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 13:46

For the VAs? We'll be discussing that next month, so I'll see what characters are still available for that after we decide the current members on who gets who.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 2:13

//almost necro-posting

So... I haven't done any designing in awhile. //procrastinating
Anyway. I have a friend who I'm collabing with designs now, so expect a few coming around Thanksgiving time. <--- true procrastination. obviously

Nonetheless, I'd like a bit of... help you might say, or more like my friend ARiA {her decision to be called this, not mine} needing help. One of our ideas for a promotional poster is a sketch page that focuses entirely on one character! A few examples that don't belong to the likes of me: here and here Problem is, she's not great at coming up with poses, especially not for every character. And the even bigger problem is that we don't have the personality descriptions and like to help you. What do I mean by help? Duh, help with the poses you blockheads. The idea of these posters are doodles so they don't take too much time except for 1, and the goal is to have every main: Kaipo, Florauna, Calypso, Adan, and Rinoa; have their own posters with their name plastered all over it [no just once] and the logo [which still needs to be developed btw because I'm a lazy bum]. For now, since our documents on our school accounts with all of the character info has been temporarily locked it [because the school was stupid not to give the students notification that our passwords were going to be changed upon entering high school], I'll give you what I can about each character's personalities in short descriptions b/c lazy.

Kaipo: The outgoing type who is gentle and happens to be courageous and very kind, considered a "sweetheart"; definitely adventurous and loyal, tries to find a way to save everyone at all costs; a bit well-mannered and spoiled, but knows how to pull through when needed

Florauna: A cheerful girl who looks towards the bright side, the middle of cold-blooded and hot-headed. She loves to help others and is a nature fanatic [basically] uvu; a bit absent-minded; thinks of every race equally - except the Creators because that'd be bad not to think of them as higher, like seriously

Calypso: A secretive one who hides behind a smile and reserves herself a bit; tries to hide the fact of the beauty she contains from being beep's child and tries to stand out against her "sisters". A slight pessimist who doubts her decisions at times and hesitates to kill

Adan: A tough and witty human known for her strength and optimistic personality with the ability to bring everyone away from the dark side [except Rinoa who is literally a dark elemental, so tsk tsk tsk] despite her harsh past. Doesn't seem to mind Torvas [heck, she's friends with one *cough cough Lucem*] and tries to see the good in others. A bit short-tempered

Rinoa: Intelligent and mysterious, void of showing her emotions despite caring for her companions, pretty dull in general. Actually fairly shy and quiet while reserving and secluding herself from everyone because she is considered different due to being a Vocet Noce [half-elf, the other four are humans or elves, basically]. Never forgets any details and seems almost like a robot; is awful with machines of all sorts. Oblivious to others' feelings [to her or not] and kinda heartless

OKAY. So, now all I need now is for you to come up with one full-body pose that will be colored fully, 4 - 5 action poses [any angle except back], 3 half-body shots [dun care, any angle except back], one back half-body pic, one pose for their fairies [which will probably be renamed to something other than "fairy"] + one chibi pose. Included props and stuff, and links are appreciated if you can find what kind of pose you're looking for on that. I'd give more info, but this is kinda all I remember. ;v; If needed, I'll give more as I recall it/ask my team members in Quintessence [yes, I got a name for us, I'm not useless; quint "five" + essence "the main thing of the game + Essentia" = quintessence]. Most of the stuff I post here now will be Chiio's or my design concepts [which we collabed on, maybe except promotional poster designs]. Colored versions of them should be up... eventually once I remind Chiio to do that after I finish my lineart.

BONUS: Since I need alternate costumes, we decided on 2 kinds we'll do: a normal one designed specifically by Chiio and me + one were the playable characters will cosplay off anything [anime, video game, etc.] within reason and that they fit it. If you can help us with that, then that'd be appreciated~

P.S. The MC concepts were with the aid of Chiio, too, so that's why they look nice compared to the other seven I did alone. ._.;;;;

kkthxminnaluvu [idk, sorry I'm no good with humor]

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 5:45

Yay! My beautiful Adan!

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  EmptySun 17 Aug 2014 - 16:22

Haha, maybe. So much work to do, though...
I have designs on paper for an Alice in Wonderland promotional poster, so if I'm not such a sad child, expect to see those coming, but here's whose who:

~ Kaipo = White Rabbit
~ Calypso = Queen of Hearts
~ Rinoa = Cheshire Cat
~ Florauna = Alice
~ Adan = Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus    Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Essentia [Video Game] Character CONCEPTS ~ Hiatus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next