Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trespassers Spotted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Trespassers Spotted! Empty
PostSubject: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 15:01

Heatherpaw padded along the Thunderpath and sniffed the air. ThenderClan and ShadowClan! "Hey! other cats from different Clans" she called quietly to the rest of the patrol.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 15:14

Maplepaw was hunting, when she smelled Windclan cats. She suddenly noticed that she had passed the border, and she ran to the other side as quickly as she could, dropping a rabbit in the middle of the Thunderpath. A monster came by and squished the dead animal. Maplepaw crouched down behind a bush, hoping that nobody saw her.

Trespassers Spotted! Image13

Trespassers Spotted! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 17:01

Heatherpaw saw a blur of brown that retreated to the bushes. She narrowed her eyes and took a whiff of the air. ThunderClan, stronger than before! The apprentice crouched and crawled up to the bush. She snarled and jumped on the cat. Pinning her down (claws in), she hissed. "What are you doing on WindClan territory, trespasser?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:07

Maplepaw struggled to get free. "It was an honest mistake, I promise, I was hunting and didn't notice that I crossed the border! Please, I won't do it again, I'll pay better attention," She said, giving up from trying to get free. The other prey that she had, was laying on the ground next to her. It had filled out of her mouth when the Windclan apprentice had attacked her.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:33

Heatherpaw nodded and got off of her. "Don't do it again, okay? Back to ThunderClan now." she told the other apprentice, not wanting to fight.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:43

Maplepaw nodded, picked up her prey, then padded off back to Thunderclan.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:47

Heatherpaw sighed. She felt bad for the apprentice. She'd attacked her, and the cat struggled to get out of her grasp. There was a fairly plump mouse close by, so she killed it and dropped it at her paws. "Hey! Maplepaw! Wait!"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:51

Maplepaw halted at the sound of her name. She turned around and saw the other apprentice standing with a mouse by her feet. "Yes?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:56

"Sorry I pinned you down.. Want this mouse?" she asked. With a mrrow  of laughter, she purred. "And no I didn't poison it!"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 18:58

Maplepaw shook her head. "No, it wouldn't be good to take prey from another clan, even if you poisened it or not. Thanks for the offer, though. I accept your apology." She started to turn around and walk away.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! EmptySat 5 Jul 2014 - 19:07

She nodded. "Alright. I understand.." Heatherpaw visibly drooped. She wanted a friend, even if it was from a different Clan.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trespassers Spotted!   Trespassers Spotted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trespassers Spotted!
Page 1 of 1