Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Skirmish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Scratchpaw padded along the border. "I wonder if any of those SkyClan cats crossed over onto our territory.." he mumbled to himself. Stiffening, he smelled SkyClan stronger than before, and there was a figure in front of him, deliberately putting a paw over the border. "What are you doing?! Get off of ShadowClan territory!" he hissed through clenched teeth.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:27 pm

"What are you talking about, 'get off Shadowclan territory?'" A voice called from one of the trees nearby. Dropping gracefully, Nightfoot was actually very proud of how well she had been able to learn the ways of Skyclan. "I'm not anywhere near your precious border," the she-cat sneered.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm

He hissed. Scratchpaw's claws came out, and the fur on his back stood up. "I..I.." the cat couldn't take it. The need for a fight was too strong.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Nightfoot gave a slightly unsettled look towards the apprentice, but quickly composed herself. If he was looking for a fight, he was going to get one. There was no doubt about it. It was whether or not he wanted to keep all of his fur and ears. "So now you're stuttering? What, mouse got your tongue?" she asked, her own claws digging into the hard ground underneath her. She had quite a few moons of fighting underneath her belt. How else did she manage to get food in twoleg place and occasionally from Windclan territory? She had to fight her way through. She was surprised her battle wounds healed over so well in the past.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Scratchpaw snarled and ran at the SkyClan cat. He leaped on her back and clawed Nightfoot.

Scratchpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Nightfoot dealing 14 damage and using 10 stamina.

Scratchpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Nightfoot
HP: 46/60
SP: 200/200

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 pm

OOC: Actually Nightfoot only has the "warrior" stats. I'll fix it cx Also, if you want to use the leap-and-hold move, you will also have to use the dice. Do you know how to do that?
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:28 am

OOC: Okay. I understand the dice now. :3

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Jaypaw had been hunting near by the highpine he paused when he heard battle crys. Sniffing the air he felt a growl come up from his throught. "Skyclan." Unseating his claws he followed the sounds of the battle skidding besides Scratchpaw
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Morningbreeze had been hiding in the bushes, watching the whole thing go down. Why is that mouse-brained Shadowclan cat fighting Nightfoot? She wasn't even touching the border! She jumped out, and stood by Nightfoot. "Yo, crow-food breath, what do you think your doing?" Another Shadowclan cat joined the first one, and Morningbreeze growled and unsheathed her claws.  

Border Skirmish Image13

Border Skirmish Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Scratchpaw hissed. "Bird-brains!" he snarled.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 pm

His tail lashed behind him when morningbreeze joined the skyclan kittypet. He didnt really mind her joining this battle would be much more entertaining, much. Feeling his muscles ripple under his pelt he lowered himself into a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:08 am

Scratchpaw saw a movement out of the corner of his eye, and looked over at Jaypaw. He'd lowered himself into a crouch. Scratchpaw crouched and flexed his claws. Lashing his tail, he growled under his breath.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 am

Morningbreeze gave a forced laugh. "Please, two apprentices against two warriors?" She turned to Nightfoot. "Hey, go easy on them, we wouldn't want to hurt one and send them crying to their mothers," she mocked. Suddenly, Morningbreeze slammed into one of the apprentices, Jaypaw she believed, and sent him flying.

Morningbreeze used run-and-tackle on Jaypaw using 10 stamina and dealing 17 damage

Morningbreeze
Hp: 60/60
Sp: 190/200

Jaypaw
Hp: 3/20
Sp: 80/80

Border Skirmish Image13

Border Skirmish Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:45 pm

As soon as Scratchpaw was on top of Nightfoot, she wasn't even going to have any of it. Nope. She wasn't going to let this apprentice think that he could beat her. He was too young. She could knock him out in one shot... or, almost. Not even seeing Morningbreeze or Jaypaw arrive, she hissed and threw herself at the apprentice.

Nightfoot used Rear up to Slash on Scratchpaw dealing 21 damage and using 15 stamina.

Scratchpaw
HP: 0/20
SP: 70/80

Nightfoot
HP: 46/60
SP: 185/200
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:16 am

Scratchpaw fell to the ground. He hissed. All he could see was darkness, trying to drag him with it. Soon, he was pulled into the dark.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Border Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Skirmish   Border Skirmish Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Skirmish
Page 1 of 1