Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 14:04

Maplepaw padded along a white path, that was all that she could see because everything else around her was fog. She had no idea where she was going. She just kept walking. Soon, a sound came from behind her she turned around. All she saw was a pair of red eyes staring at her. She screamed but no sound came from her lips. She started running, the sound growing louder. It sounded like a never ending screech. It came nearer and nearer and she just kept running. Soon she ended up at a dark cave. Having no other choice but to go in, she bursted through the entrance. The thing was that the cave actually wasn't a cave...it was the Thunderclan camp, empty and deserted. "H...hello?" She asked. A cat emerged from the fog that was now a bit clearer. "Who's there?"

Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) Image13

Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 16:35

A recently alive cat strode around the dream camp. Previously she had been much weaker, beaten and battered. Now the grey cat stood tall, long fur clean and gleaming softly from the light of the stars. A lost-looking apprentice caught the pair of brown orbs this cat owned. What had this young one so frightened? Stepping out of the mist, the former elder stood in front of the newcomer. And by newcomer, I mean visitor. "Hello, Maplepaw.", came Rainspot's soft voice. A nostalgic smile, a short flick of the tail. "Are you alright?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 17:02

Maplepaw felt relieved that this was a friendly cat. Why are we here? Maplepaw thought. "Um..." She looked behind her and noticed that the red eyes were gone. "I guess...but where am I...I mean we?" She asked uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 21:03

The once Thunderclan warrior took a brief glance at the sky. It was a bit unsettling, seeing only a blank slate of darkness. Even more so knowing that this was because she herself was a star. "This is a part of Starclan. You aren't dead, I'm pretty sure we would both know if you were." Looking around, she noticed faint shapes of the dearly departed, many fuzzy and sometimes see-through shapes. Soft voices could be heard, whispering to both others and themselves.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 5:17

"So I'm surrounded by dead cats?" Maplepaw asked as she looked around at the ghostly cats. She walked closer to Rainspot. "How come I haven't seen you before?" She asked, inspecting the cat.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 12:53

The dead cat felt a little saddened that her own Clanmate didn't remember her, but didn't show it on her face. "Oh, I only died a quarter of a moon ago. About time, actually." The fact of death didn't faze her now, it was the matters of the living. Had the kits and her denmate gotten away from the fighting? It was hard to peer through the clouds, and try to find the cats you were looking for.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 13:04

Maplepaw felt ashamed that she hadn't remembered Rainspot. "I'm sorry..." She shook it off. "So, when dose this dream end? Are the red eyes going to chase me again?" She asked, looking around for any sign of them.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 19:49

'Red eyes?' She took a quick glance at the starry forest beyond the apprentice. "When you wake, the dream will end. Unless you wish to talk to anyone here. Forbid that you should know someone personally here, though." The thought of red eyes still nagged at the back of Rainspot's mind. "What ever you believe chased you here does not belong. As long as you stay within Starclan's grounds, you will be safe.", the grey cat assured.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 4:29

Maplepaw sighed in relief. "I do not know anybody here...except you know. So I guess that I'll be waking up soon?" She was unsure of how to wake up when she was dreaming...if that was possible.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:41

Thinking for a moment, she tried to remember how to wake up from these dreams. A small memory came to mind; one from many moons ago. Way back when she was still a young kit. "Try to fall asleep here. If your dream self goes to sleep, that means your physical self must wake up. Makes sense, no?" This cat could not wake up, though. Her physical self now slept forever. The only thing left to do was to wait until this one died too.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:48

Maplepaw shrugged. "I guess it won't hurt to try," she said as she looked around for a place to sleep. "Hey, do you think anyone will mind if I sleep in the apprentices den?"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:04

She glanced toward the rarely used, but still comfy-looking den. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all," she meowed, motioning towards said den. Very little cats, if any, slept there.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:10

Maplepaw smiled. "Thanks um...Rainspot?" She asked, unsure of what the cats name was. She then turned to the den and padded away. The den looked pretty much the same as the one in the "normal" Thunderclan camp. She found a nice cozy bed, and fell asleep. Soon, she woke up, but instead of with dead cats, she was with alive cats. She missed Rainspot, but she knew that the old cat was watching her from the clouds and the stars above.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)   Another nightmare (All cats welcome!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another nightmare (All cats welcome!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: