Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 1:52

Spotkit sat outside the nursery, fidgeting with a mossball. Living in SkyClan was very different to the kittypet life she was used to, but she still enjoyed it more. There weren't any Twolegs fussing over her or acting "grossed out" at the fact that she had no fur. SkyClan cats seemed far more accepting of her than any other kittypet or stray cat that lived near her. Spotkit then snapped out of her trance when she realised that another cat was speaking to her. "Huh? What'd ya say?" she asked.

Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 18:42

Leafkit blinked a bit surprised at the kit. "I said hi, what's your name I'm Leafkit!" Leafkit mewed looking happy, cheerful and friendly like always. Leafkit noticed this kit around camp, how some other kits made fun of her for not having any fur. But leafkit wasn't like that she was amazed of this cat fascinated that she didn't have to worry About grooming or anything! Her ears perked at the sight the sight that she had a mossball. "Ohhhh!Mossball hey I'll play with you."she said her eyes big.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 23:52

"Sure! Here, catch!" Spotkit purred, passing the mossball to Leafkit.

iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 10:44

Jayflight glided through the air. The mossball landed perfectly in her shiny white teeth mid air, intercepting it. "If you want to play, you'll have to come and get it from me!" The kind warrior yowled with a laugh as she began to jog around camp.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 13:01

Leafkit flicked her ear in annoyance as Jayflight ran off with the mossball in her jaws. "Uh you know i just wanted a game to ourselfs lets let jayflight have that one." Leafkit was the kind of cats that get annoyed supper easily but is a supper kind and friendly cat most of the times. "Ill go get another mossball." Leafkit mewed rushing off to find another run at the back of the nursery then skidding back to Spotkit with a mossball in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 14:07

"Ok, you toss it to me this time!" Spotkit mewed, backing up so Leafkit had a chance to have a good throw.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 14:25

Leafkit swinged her head around tossing the mossball into the air. her eyes grew wide as the ball came closer to Spotkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]   Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotkit in SkyClan [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: