Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Cold water ran over the dark brown paw that was submerged into the stream. While he had been a Windclan cat, he never got to go to the old Skyclan territory. Though, since their return he wanted to join them. He remembered when he was a kit of how him and his sister would jump and leap onto high points. His mother and grandmother would warn him and tell him stories of his ancestors from Skyclan.

He knew he had to join them since he heard of cat's being accepted into the clan. They would even say he looked like a Skyclan cat physically.
But that wasn't the reason, he had a mental urge to leave Windclan and join them. He couldn't pinpoint what caused it but felt as if it were the right thing to do.

All of this thinking had him caught up to were he wasn't even paying attention. The only thing that got him out of his thoughts was the cat standing in front of him, he had no idea if they had already spoke or not so he just stood quiet.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Oriolewing was in front of the strange cat, glaring at him with unfriendly eyes, a low growl rumbling in the back of her throat. He smelled like WindCaln territory. He must be an intruder. She unsheathed her claws, taking a step forward, still giving the warrior an icy glare. She was small for her age, which is one of the reasons she was named after a bird, Oriole, but she was brave. She would stand up to the stranger.
She would defend SkyClan.
"Don't take a step closer," she demanded, making sure her eyes didn't move from the cat.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7410

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Creamstorm huffed as she strolled though SkyClan's territory, her gaze flicking around. She had decided to check around the territory's borders. However, when an odd scent reached her nose, she narrowed her eyes and let out a hiss. What was one of the other Clans doing on their territory? Were they going to try to force them out because they didn't belong? 

She stalked after the scent with a lowered head and narrowed eyes; her claws out ready to fight if they were going to try to kick them out of their rightful home. However, she paused when she saw a strange tom and one of her Clanmates, Oriolewing, standing across from each other. Of course, she could tell just by looking at Oriolewing that she didn't like the stranger anymore than her, so she grinned as she padded up to her Clanmate, throwing a glare at the strange tom. "What are you doing on our territory?" she hissed as the invader she stopped by Oriolewing's side.

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC Apprentice (20/40) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ Unborn TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:45 pm

"I-I am only here to join Skyclan." Runningheart stuttered. He thought of an explanation. "Look, ever since my grandmother told me about Skyclan, I always felt as if that was where I belong but then she would tell me that the clan no longer existed. I was in disbelief when I found out cats were joining and building up Skyclan again. I feel as if it's where I belong. Besides, I have the blood of the clan, or at least that's what Lavenderheart said." The tom sputtered out as he stared at the two angry she-cats. He mentally prayed to Starclan that they wouldn't start ripping out his fur.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Oriolewing glared at the tom for a second longer, eyes narrowed. "I think he's lying," she whispered to her friend, a bit louder than she should have. "Who's Lavenderheart? What's your name?" A descendant of SkyClan? They needed to make sure this cat wasn't lying.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:59 pm

"Why would he by lying? I could smell his fear scent from here." Breezetail padded out from the back of the patrol, giving the WindClan cat a curious look. "He's ran a long way from home. We should be welcoming him with open paws, not hostilities. You know what Silentstar and Elea said, that any cats - especially kin of Lavenderheart - are welcome." He glanced at his fellow SkyClan warriors. In any matter, if the stranger had any otherly motives for coming to join the clan, the two leading she-cats would know otherwise - much like they always did.

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) PDt1Qqd The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7410

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Creamstorm waved her tail at Oriolewing with a roll of her eyes as she took a few steps forward. She knew the name Lavanderheart;but she was unable to say anything to the tom before Breezetail came padding up. She stared at him with a flicking tail, a small sneer appearing on her face but she quickly hide it. It was true, this tom was rather frightful but they still had no reason to truly believe that he was kin to Silentstar; he could just have been making it up to make sure he would be accepted, but she just dipped her head to the older warrior. "Of course, Breezetail."

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC Apprentice (20/40) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ Unborn TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:09 pm

Oriolewing heard Breezetail and turned around, seeing the tom giving his short speech. "Hi Breezetail!" She squeaked, bouncing over to the Clanmate and turning towards the cat. "C'mon!" She mewed, her expression changing from hostile to happy in a matter of seconds. "We'll take you to Silentstar!" Oriolewing never thought Breezetail to be someone she should be intimidated by, but a friend. She thought of everyone in her Clan as a friend. It put her in a better mood.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Runningheart tilted his head in confusion at the sudden attitude change in the she-cat who had confronted him first. But all he could do was shrug it off.

"Breezetail is it?" Runningheart said as he looked at the tom. "You are right, Lavenderheart is my kin, Grandmother actually. She had great pride in being a Skyclan cat." The tom added to the end of his sentence as he walked along. "You know, I didn't just come here because of what I previously said but also the fact that I have been 'alone' in Windclan. Me and my mother never talked, same with my sister. My brother, Twopelt, was exiled and well...you know what happened to Lavenderheart." Runningheart finished as he looked ahead.

"How long is the journey? Not that it's a problem but you know, I've been walking since sunrise." He said as he remembered just how much his paws ached. He may be agile, but only Starclan could feel the tiredness in his legs like he did.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 pm

"You whine a lot," Oriolewing laughed, walking beside the tom. "Not too far, we just went on a patrol before we found you." She flicked an ear out of irritation as a raindrop plopped on her ear, leaving her with a sudden chill. "You also haven't told us your name yet."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Breezetail caught the she-cat's eye, nodding his head in return to her. In truth, her respect seemed a bit off for the both of them - something in their new life to get used to, simply because he was the elder warrior. "Hello, Oriolewing." He greeted back, his whiskers twitching. Shooting the others a look, he turned to lead the patrol back to camp. "You needn't worry about being lonely here. Many of us walked alone for a long time at some point, but not anymore. We're a new family now." He wondered, though, how this Runningheart would feel to know his brother had joined them as well. "Cats of ThunderClan have joined as well for the same reasons, right Creamstorm?"

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) PDt1Qqd The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 pm

"My name's Runningheart." He stated in a much calmer tone than before. "Also thanks for not ripping me up into crow-food. But besides that, you'd definitely intimidate trespassers, Oriolewing and Creamstorm." Runningheart added as he said their names slowly, trying not to mess them up.

"Family, huh? Sounds...comforting? If that's the right word. It must be a good deal if many cats are joining. You wouldn't believe how many of them are running away from Windclan." Runningheart said as he leaped over a small stream that was in his path.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm

"Well," Oriolewing began with a smirk, "I'm not surprised at all. After all, SkyClan is the best Clan." She hopped forward, losing her balance and almost face-planting on a branch. "I'm okay!" She giggled, running back up to where Creamstorm was walking.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:57 pm

"Hey." Darkfeather said to Runningheart
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)   The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The joining of Runningheart, or whatever. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1