Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) Empty
PostSubject: The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)   The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) EmptyThu 29 May - 16:28

(it's about time i got off of skyrim posted something. ;____;)

Fishkit's eyes widened in wonderment as the bass slithered through the water, it's long, shiny body glinting in the sunlight. The fish was twice her size, and triple the length of the fish the kit had caught several nights before. Looking at it made her itch to leap out and seize it, but even a kit as arrogant as she knew it would result in something less than savoury. Fishkit stood up, turned tail and began pacing slowly down the bank. It's not that I can't do it, she told herself, but I'd get in trouble.

The young she-cat scoffed. "The warriors think I'm so weak, but I'm not," she growled. "I'm not afraid of some dumb old fish. I could claw its beady eyes out!" She sat down again to glare into the water. For a while, there were no fish in view, but after a couple of minutes, another slender, greenish fish swam near the shore. Without hesitation, Fishkit crouched down in her best attempt of the hunting crouch, the delicate hair on the back of her neck bristling. It won't stand a chance.

Not stopping for a moment to weigh the odds of her success, Fishkit sprang forward, tiny claws unsheathed, into the water. Immediately, she felt the current tugging at her dampened fur, like icy claws scoring marks down her flank. She attempted a screech for help, but ended up swallowing more water than she had anticipated.

Fishkit had made many bad choices before, but never one that jeopardized her life. Now, here she was.

The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)   The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) EmptyThu 29 May - 17:30

Amberheart padded through the forest, planning on doing a bit of hunting, when she scented something. Kit! What's a kit doing out here alone? she thought, beginning to panic. She was a fairly good tracker, and she traced the scent to a stream. A small kit was sitting by the edge of a stream, staring at a huge large-mouth bass. She gasped, her eyes catching what was nearly in-perceivable to any cat without years of training. The water, just under the surface, carried flecks of algae and dirt in swirling rapids. The current was obviously very swift, and it would be difficult for even her to navigate it. She began to rush forward, but then the foolish kit jumped in and tried to catch the fish. Of course, the second she hit the water she began to be swept away. She opened her mouth, and Amberheart heard the beginnings of a screech, before the kit's head went under. "No!" Amberheart exclaimed, plunging into the water. Her paws were swept out from under her, but she paddled strongly toward the kit. She reached out to grasp her scruff, but a current swept her away at the last moment, and into a rock. She grunted at the impact, but pushed off and fastened her teeth into the kit's scruff.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)   The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) EmptyThu 29 May - 20:37

(fish is an idiot, as you can see. cx)

Just as Fishkit's muscles gave out to the strenuous effort of swimming, a row of teeth closed around her scruff, and her head broke the surface of the water. Though her eyes stung from being open underwater, she could see that she was much closer to the shore. Tearing herself away from Amberheart, she managed to push off towards the shore and grip the rocks with her claws. When on dry land, she let out a bout of spluttering coughs and gags, until she was sure the water was out of her system.

Oh, StarClan, I'm going to be in such big trouble.. She hung her head, but more in anger than anything else. She hadn't caught the fish. Now, she would look like an idiot for two reasons: first, she had disobeyed the warriors and had went out on her own, and second, the other kits would laugh at her failure. Fishkit hissed, resulting in another round of the shivers.

The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)   The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) EmptyFri 30 May - 12:58

(Foolish, foolish Fish... XD)

Amberheart gasped as the kit tore away from her grasp. She opened her eyes, seeking her out, thinking it was the current that did it. She saw the kit a tail-length away, climbing onto shore. That fish-brained kit! She should have let me carry her back. she growled, using the current to her advantage to make her way to shore. She grasped the bank with unsheathed claws and pulled herself up. She shook herself like a dog, then ran to the kit, who looked like she could hardly stand. Amberheart sat beside the kit on the muddy ground and rasped her rough tongue over her shaking body. "Fishkit, you know that was very foolish." she said between strokes, "You could have killed us both."

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)   The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Foolish Kit (For anyone, I suppose)
Page 1 of 1