Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark Skies(nightmare)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

Dark Skies(nightmare) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptyMon 26 May 2014 - 3:26

Midnightsky sat motionless in a dark empty void. Memories flooded into him like wind rushing through his fur. Memories of his dead sister and one of his closest friends, Coldpelt. He sighed quietly. I did it... It was my fault... If I noticed sooner... And it was my fault for Skykit's death... I never should have asked her to come out of the camp... I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 21:04

Coldpelt jumped out of the bushes next to Midnightsky. Her pelt was ragged, as if it hadn't been groomed since she died. Her eyes were wide and her pupils had shrunk to slits, making her look even more insane. "Hello Midnightsky..." she croaked.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 23:47

"Coldpelt... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He mewed quietly. "If I had known I wouldn't have... I could have... Who am I kidding? I killed you, nothing more nothing less. I'm a murderer..." He turned his attention towards Coldpelt. "D-Did StarClan accept you? Of course they did..."

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 0:00

"StarClan? Accept me? Ha! Even if they did I woulda turned them down!" she cackled.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 0:42

"Why? Never mind..." He lied down by Coldpelt's paws submissively. "Just end it... That's what you want, right?" He mewed pathetically, even worse than before. He had no will to try to defend himself if she attacked.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 1:54

Coldpelt cackled loudly. "Kill you? Oh no, I'd never kill you. I'd kill anyone else but I'd never kill you, Midnightsky. I could never kill a friend," she laughed.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 3:47

"A friend? How can I be your friend? I killed you." He felt all energy in him leave his body completely.

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 5:24

"Are you blind or something? I jumped off that cliff. No one pushed or threw me. I jumped," Coldpelt croaked.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 6:02

"If I had noticed sooner... About your feelings... You wouldn't have jumped..." He looked up at Coldpelt's face. "I should be the one that's dead, not you."

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 15:27

"I woulda jumped after you," Coldpelt replied.

Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 19:17

"I should be dead... Long before I even became an apprentice. If I wasn't born... Skykit would be..." He stopped himself, trying his best to not break down into tears. "I'm a failure, a useless piece of waste..."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skies(nightmare)   Dark Skies(nightmare) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Skies(nightmare)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: