Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training session

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Training session   Training session EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 22:46

Midnightsky woke up and stretched slowly. He walked out of the warrior's den and yawned. He decided to train his apprentice in hunting, he felt like he neglected her a bit along with his "kits". He padded over to the apprentice's den and walked inside. "Cloverpaw, wake up."

Last edited by MidnightSky on Wed 21 May 2014 - 2:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 23:18

The newly appointed apprentice had made a comfortable bed for herself out of moss, and lately had caught herself snoozing off more than she should have. Curled up into a tight ball, an equal distance away from all the other cats, the ginger tabby once again found herself lost deep in the world of dreams. That was until Midnightsky had interrupted her slumber, and cause Cloverpaw to awaken from her world of dreams. "Oh no, did I miss something?" The cat mewed nervously, her blue eyes peeled as she looked around the den.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 23:22

"No, no. Its just you have to start training now. Meet me outside the camp." He said as he turned to walk away.

Lilac

Lilac

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 8:22

Cloverpaw nodded, slowly standing up on slightly wobbly paws. "Oh-- mmkay. Right." She mewed, although her words were muffled in between her licking down a patch of fluffed up purr on her paws. Thank you StarClan for another good day on this earth. Her thoughts, however drowsy, still remained grateful to the clan watching her from above.

Cloverpaw walked out, into the clearing and sat down, looking up at her mentor. "So what are we doing first?

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 8:41

Amberheart was sitting at the edge of the clearing, cleaning her paws, even though they were spotless. She was bored, and waiting for something to do. She spotted Midnightsky and Cloverpaw near the apprentice's den when a thought struck her. Oh my StarClan, I was supposed to train Sandpaw today! she tried to look composed as she padded to the apprentice's den. She realized she wasn't that late, but 'that late' wasn't early. She poked her head in and mewed. "Sandpaw, training!" she had already taken him hunting and on a border patrol, so battle training was over-due.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunny on Wed 21 May 2014 - 15:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 9:17

Ooc: isn't ryepaw honey's apprentice.

Ic: "Hunting, though we rarely hunt when the river can give us all the fresh-kill we can eat but you still need to learn how to hunt outside the river." He smiled and licked his paw. "I'll show you the best places to hunt."

Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyWed 21 May 2014 - 15:17

Ooc: aw crap, I HATE YOU, IPAD! It corrects every word ending with 'paw' into Ryepaw. ;-; I meant Sandpaw..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 0:08

Cloverpaw stared at her mentor with her mouth gaping. "We're... we're going to kill those animals?" She asked, her voice quiet and sheepish. Never had it occurred to her when picking prey off the pile, that these were actually real breathing animals. It seemed so informal to take something off of the mound of prey, but now that the realization of catching something made her stomach churn. "W-well let's do th-this thing." Cloverpaw continued nervously, the only thing keeping her spirits up was the realization of at last venturing out of the camp for the first time in her life.

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 0:46

Midnightsky noticed Cloverpaw's nervousness. "I know you must think that killing the prey feels wrong but remember that StarClan gave us prey so we won't starve, StarClan cares about us and we should always respect the prey we take."

Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 1:19

Sandpaw watched as Cloverpaw left to train with Midnightsky, the one that she truly admired. She looked down as she waited for her call. She had grown a little closer to Amberheart, and started to like her instead of fear her. She sighed. What was taking Amberheart so long? Had she forgotten? Sandpaw looked up as she heard her mentor call her for training, and a smile illuminated her face. She ran out of the den, and turned to Amberheart. "Hey, what are we going to do today? More hunting? Another patrol?" She didn't want to think that she would have to fight her, but she knew that someday it would come.

Lilac

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 8:09

Cloverpaw stared at her mentor, but didn't say anything. It appeared that the tom had found a way to ease away her nerves, although admittedly she wasn't too thrilled about killing anything, but if it was StarClan's will, then so be it.
The ginger tabby still remained uneasy as she sat and waited with her mentor. What was the issue? Was there a reason that they were still here? Because longer the two sat there, the more unready the kit was to catch anything. What if I'm really lousy at this... or-or-- I don't catch anything and they send me to ThunderClan? Or worse what if I do catch something... Despite her conflicting thoughts Cloverpaw remained still and sat and waited, her tail wrapped tightly around her white paws.

Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 10:02

Midnightsky got up and flicked his tail at Cloverpaw. "Follow me."

Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 11:51

Amberheart was pleased that Sandpaw seemed so thrilled to train, but anxiety clawed at her stomach. "Well, we're going to do something a little different today." she mewed, then got a great idea to sharpen her apprentice's skills without actuall fighting. "Follow me." she mewed, padding toward the camp entrance.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyThu 22 May 2014 - 12:07

Midnightsky paused and looked at Amberheart. "Are you planning on training too?"

Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session EmptyWed 28 May 2014 - 17:54

Silverpaw padded here on her own because she couldn't find her mentor but she wanted to do some hunting practice or something.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

Training session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training session   Training session Empty

Back to top Go down

Training session
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next