Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?

Go down 
+5
Jay
Sleepy
Ebby
Stormi the Gummy
Splashpool
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Empty
PostSubject: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 13:52

Cat Name: Swirledkit

Clan: Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To care for their clan, physically and spiritually. Must interpret signs from Starclan and be willing to sacrifice the joy of kits, and advise the clan and clan leader in times of need. To know all of the herbs and their uses, and keep well stocked on them. Help queens give birth, heal warriors, (quickly, if in battle) and know their leader's remaining lives.

What you would do with this position: I would try my hardest to fulfill the duties specified above, though I'm sure I might make Swirledkit make mistakes occasionally. I'd make sure to post often, but try not to bunny post too much.

Why you think you deserve this position: Oh gosh... Swirledkit has the best personality for it, in my eyes. I feel as if I'm a very regular poster in topics I'm involved in, as well. I feel as if I'm a good writer, though I put entirely too many commas sometimes. I'd love to improve my writing skills in this way, and I'd be very honored to play such a role in Riverclan. I know that Swirledkit is... well, a kit, but could be apprenticed into an awesome meddie cat.

Recommendations: Ebony, Sleepy, Wolfy, Firefly, Midnightsky. Non-Recommendations: Stormi, Grey

Last edited by Splashpool on Wed 21 May 2014 - 3:25; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 13:56

I don't recommend. That's all .-.

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? 1voydMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? 2gy1qubMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 14:16

I do not recommend.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 14:20

You guys are jerks.
At least give her some constructive reason as to why you don't recommend her.

I, for one, do recommend. Although she's a newer member, she looks like a good roleplayer, and has the basic mo-jo of the MC job down. c:
Not only that, she's willing to try to improve her roleplaying skills, which is very admirable.

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? PDt1Qqd Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 15:18

Normally I do give reason but...Ehhhh ono //crawls away

But for one thing, her creation hasn't even been approved yet. That's not really my reason, but it's an excuse as to why I rather not explain things right now so I can flee with my laziness

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? 1voydMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? 2gy1qubMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMeddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 16:54

I already recommended Lil, but I'll recommend this one too. You seem capable and it's always nice to see newer members get positions like this.

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 17:00

Obnoxious. That's all .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 19:25

I'm going to recommend her because she is got the basic needs of a Medicinecat as Ebony said and if this gets on her resume she could be a deputy or even leader for all I know.Also, her roleplaying is awesome in Thunderclan!
Splashpool, you deserve to get this position because of your hard work but don't listen to trolls like Stormi the Gummy who basically use excuses to cover up the crimes and many things.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyMon 19 May 2014 - 20:46

I didn't really recommend because I am worried, since she is new, that she'd become inactive half way through it
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 5:40

Lol... so many posts in such a short time. Grey, I understand your concern, but I'd like to call myself a rather active poster. I check every day on topics I'm in, and post as soon as I can. (Which is, again, every day.) I know I'm a new user, and that, yes, Swirledkit hasn't been approved yet, but I hope that I'll get a chance. Ebony, I appreciate your support a ton. Jayson, are you calling me obnoxious? :'( WHY?! Anywho, Stormi, I would appreciate a reason. :D Thanks for all of the feedback, and Sleepy, I love that you seem to like it. Wolfy, I just saw your post, and it was touching to me. Thank you for your support, or not-so-support. I'll stop ranting now... *shuffles away awkwardly*

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 11:17

Of course c:
Don't worry, Jay wasn't talking about you. Lol

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? PDt1Qqd Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 13:12

Nah Jay was talking about me. You have nothing to worry about there x3

As much as I've seen you roleplay, you tend to get a little carried away with your characters at times. Plus, you're not very experienced in opposition to the others who are running. I know, new members becoming medicine cats seem appealing to lots of people, but I really prefer experienced people who I know will be active to hold important positions rather than newbies. For example, you have two cats who are sisters and neither of them have become warriors yet, so you don't have too much experience. You tend to get a little too excited about things, which makes me nervous about a your maturity-level. Apparently, in one of your topics, you talked about some kind of sitewide plot you made with your friends that you wanted to start. I'm not sure if you got permission for that or if you planned for it to play out and hoped people would react how you thought, which again, makes me a little nervous about how you seem to get a little too excited, which can lead to a lot of mistakes with things in roleplay. I actually might be being hypocritical here, but I guess that's why I didn't sign up to be a medicine cat x3

It's moreover just the lack of trust and the anxiety that you could possibly mess up I guess. Not saying that everyone with experience is perfect or that newbies will always mess up, but they seem to have a slightly bigger chance of something happening. I wasn't sure if my reasoning would make sense or if people would get annoyed with me for it, so I didn't explain earlier. Plus I didn't really feel like typing it at the time >u<;

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 14:02

Stormi, I understand that I'm probably one of the least experienced running, if not the most. I don't understand what you mean by getting carried away with my characters, but as I said in the application, I'm doing this to improve my writing skills. Regarding the plot, it was in the plots page/area/whatever, and it was simply an idea. It was also just made by myself, not with friends. I had no intentions on carrying it out if it wasn't accepted by the moderators/admins. I do prefer to plan ahead, and sort of hope for certain reactions, yes, but I would be able to adjust if it didn't go how I liked, as I've done on other RPs of mine. Your reasoning makes perfect sense, and I love that you were open and shared it. The main reason I applied for medicine cat of Riverclan was to improve my writing skills, and you've helped me see some of my mistakes. I completely understand your concerns, and I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 15:19

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
Nah Jay was talking about me. You have nothing to worry about there x3

As much as I've seen you roleplay, you tend to get a little carried away with your characters at times. Plus, you're not very experienced in opposition to the others who are running. I know, new members becoming medicine cats seem appealing to lots of people, but I really prefer experienced people who I know will be active to hold important positions rather than newbies. For example, you have two cats who are sisters and neither of them have become warriors yet, so you don't have too much experience. You tend to get a little too excited about things, which makes me nervous about a your maturity-level. Apparently, in one of your topics, you talked about some kind of sitewide plot you made with your friends that you wanted to start. I'm not sure if you got permission for that or if you planned for it to play out and hoped people would react how you thought, which again, makes me a little nervous about how you seem to get a little too excited, which can lead to a lot of mistakes with things in roleplay. I actually might be being hypocritical here, but I guess that's why I didn't sign up to be a medicine cat x3

It's moreover just the lack of trust and the anxiety that you could possibly mess up I guess. Not saying that everyone with experience is perfect or that newbies will always mess up, but they seem to have a slightly bigger chance of something happening. I wasn't sure if my reasoning would make sense or if people would get annoyed with me for it, so I didn't explain earlier. Plus I didn't really feel like typing it at the time >u<;

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
As much as I've seen you roleplay, you tend to get a little carried away with your characters at times.

Excuse me. Unless her characters start sprouting wings or get excepted into Hogwarts, she is in no way 'getting carried away'. I've read many of her RP posts and all I've seen was a normal role player with a lot of potential.
If you want to see someone 'getting carried away' with their characters, I can gladly go through your posts as well.

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
you have two cats who are sisters and neither of them have become warriors yet, so you don't have too much experience.

Since when did the rank of your cat have anything to do with experience? There have been quite a few people who have joined and later their cats have become warriors. Yet they still type in RP like a first grader and often know very little about what they're even doing.

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
You tend to get a little too excited about things, which makes me nervous about a your maturity-level.

This one actually made me laugh. Because your so damn mature yourself, right?

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
makes me a little nervous about how you seem to get a little too excited

Is there anything wrong with that? You get pretty excited yourself; even to the point where you're just being dramatic. Half of your posts have been rants about things like being a 'cyber bully' because someone is picking on another's RP character.

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
I actually might be being hypocritical here

:ydsplz: 

Stormi the Gummy wrote:
It's moreover just the lack of trust and the anxiety that you could possibly mess up I guess.

Mess up? While you have the freedom to do whatever you want your character to do, every big position like this has it's own simple little roles you need to follow anyway. You couldn't possible mess up. Unlike real life, you can always go back and edit if you think you've done gone and screwed something up. Start thinking in RP terms.

I may have recommended Lilii already, but I would also like to recommend Splash as well.
I apologize for this long post, Splash. xD

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JGgdMsS Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JGg3TFt  Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JGg3GK7 Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JGg2WjR

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JcTsSP1  Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JcnAVnI Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Grub_f10Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? EmptyTue 20 May 2014 - 16:55

Splash: Thank you. I was in no way trying to be mean, so sorry if it sounded that way.

Fly: *facepalm* See this is why I don't explain things. I can't really explain it right and therefor, it'll get taken the wrong way or, dare I say that I'm apparently a hypocrital b*tch, right? Well deal with it, because that was exactly what you guys asked for. You shouldn't just hop in and criticize my opinions when no one even wants to start an argument over that here. Take it to a pm, please. Unless I'm not aloud to say that either without getting virtually slapped or something. I don't know, because of "mini-modding"? I'll go with that if I have to.

Oh and by the way, most of my posts are roleplaying, since whenever I post in things like this, this is exactly what happens.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?   Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Meddie Cat of Riverclan? Please?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next