Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED]   I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:08 pm

It was early in the morning. Most of Shadowclan were asleep besides a few. This included the night-guard(or day-guard for Shadowclan) and a few cats who didn't want to sleep, or couldn't sleep. Though, a certain three wanted to be up to get a head-start with things...They lacked sleep, but that didn't stop them. Mostly because one of them woke the other up and the third one was a psychopath, seeming to not really care what he did.

Redshade gently nudged Soulfang, wondering if all of his injuries had fully healed yet...Or at least mostly healed. There were scars, no doubt, and his fur still smelled a bit like Thunderclan, but both of those would become less noticeable in time. Giving his brother a slightly harder nudge to wake him up, Redshade rolled his eyes. There were no word exchange from him. Any time they woke each other for some reason, they just kinda went along with it without saying anything. Sure, it could look a bit suspicious to some, but it was more like they didn't feel like waking others up and having to play a game of 20 Questions. No one seemed to trust them anymore, without any proof, either. Sure, they did a bunch of bad stuff kinda regularly, but since Soulfang got cat-napped, Redshade's kinda toned down on his plans so he isn't exiled before he does anything wrong. It's too bad fate couldn't be different; it has become obvious that several of their clanmates didn't trust them very much when what they had done in the past was for Shadowclan's sake.

Wolfpaw stifled a yawn, sitting in a corner of camp as he waited. His father had just woken him up a few moments ago before heading back into the warriors' den to get Soulfang. He had lost the previous curiosity of wondering what he wanted and just listened without argument. There was no point in arguing with his father; Redshade never really listened to him. However, despite that, he knew that he just wanted the best for him...Right? He was toughening him up! He didn't mind the fact that Whiteshadow was a little strict with him, either. It seemed normal to Wolfpaw by now, and his siblings seemed to be gone most of the time, so it was as if he barely knew them nowadays. The same went for his mother, Snowfall, but Redshade didn't seem to like her much, so he avoided her as much as most cats in the clan. They all seemed to be doing things that his father disapproved of, and if he ever were to join, he was a little scared he would get yelled at.

I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] 1voydI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] 2gy1qubI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED]   I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Groaning in aggitation, Soulfang opened his eyes lightly. When he saw Redshade there, he held back his complaining. Usually if they woke eachother up, it was important. Especially with the look his brother was giving him as of now. The scarred warrior rolled over and stood to his paws. Young age sure didn't mean you could feel old at times. The exhausted cat let out a long yawn before stretching his aching bones.

"What is it that you want, Redshade?" The tom meowed as he sat down. They were finally out of the den now. A couple of unimportant questions entered his head. Though, when he saw Wolfpaw start running over to them, he ceased his curiosity. Pft, what a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED]   I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Redshade twitched his nose and blinked at Soulfang as if it were obvious. "We're going to train. It'll be important for the future of Wolfpaw, won't it? Plus, he can get some...Father-son bonding time." He winked at Soulfang with a sly grin. His words sounded normal, and to anyone that might be nearby who could hear them, it actually sounded nice. As if Redshade wanted to actually go out and maybe hunt with his best friend and son. Wow, that would be a day no one would believe ever happened.

Wolfpaw tipped his head slightly at them. Was...Was that really what Redshade wanted? Just to have fun with him and Soulfang? He smiled slightly, but quickly pushed it away as something in his head told him that this couldn't be right. It was probably some kind of training exercises they'd be doing. Yeah, that's it.

Ooc: The fact that I gave Wolf a text color even though he basically never talks. Ever.

I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] 1voydI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] 2gy1qubI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED]   I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Believe You Are Not to Speak [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: