Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Someone play with me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coraline

Coraline

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Kit=Bonepaw|Thunderclan Kit=Echokit|Windclan Kit=Ghostkit
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 24

Someone play with me? Empty
PostSubject: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 15:47

Bonekit stalked out of the nursery, muttering to herself. Her tail swinging behind her awkwardly as she sat down in front of the warrior den. One day, I'll be a warrior, and I'll be as strong as I need to be to protect the clan, she thought. She looked around, the other kits where either in the nursery or playing. Someone play with me?

Someone play with me? 6dsw8g
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:17

Muddykit ran out of the nursery, a smile on his face as usual. He quickly stopped as he saw someone sitting alone. His smile grew wider as he sauntered over to her. "Hey, my name is Muddykit, what's yours?"

Coraline

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Kit=Bonepaw|Thunderclan Kit=Echokit|Windclan Kit=Ghostkit
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 20:47

"I'm Bonekit! Pleased to meet you, Muddykit." A smile instantly played on her face as she shot up, beaming at the fellow kit. Her icy blue gaze held on him as she shifted her weight onto her front paws, balancing.

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 21:44

Finally, someone who isn't mean to begin with. "Heh, I think that we could be pretty good friends." She seemed like she was a little like him, he felt that this friendship could work better than Hawkkit. He had to work to get her to accept him as a friend, and even then, she still wasn't very nice.

Coraline

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 7:42

"I think so too." She gave a large grin, her fangs were in plain sight. She twirled once then spoke in a calmer voice, "What should we do? It's slightly boring sitting around!" She giggled softly and awaited his response.

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 8:53

"Well, we could do something." he replied, trying to sound like he had thought of something. "Hmmm, we could do that, or something else." He was hoping she would get just the slightest bit annoyed from him doing this.

Coraline

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 17:29

"Oh come on, you've got to think of something!" she whined. Her pupils got bigger as the sun dimmed, her blue gaze darkening. She peered at Muddykit then smirked. "Let's play warriors!" she exclaimed, bounding around him like an idiot.

(Got any ideas for Bone's warrior name? I can only think of Boneheart. XD)

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySat 3 May 2014 - 17:48

OOC: Bonepelt?

IC: Muddykit's eyes grew wide at her suggestion. Heh, Hawkkit doesn't play games. Bonekit is almost the opposite.he thought. "Yeah! Let's do it!" he crouched down, and looked at her with a large grin stuck on his face.

Coraline

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 6:38

OOC: It could work. Bonepelt and Boneheart are suggestions c:

IC: She crouched smirking, "I'll be the intruder, you can be a leader or something!" She hid behind a bush waiting silently. She went over her plan to surprise him like she were an intruder, she smiled rustled the bushes.

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 10:04

"Heh, Leader?" he whispered to himself quietly. He liked the idea of being the leader, he just didn't like his name. Muddystar? That's a pretty weird name. He shook his head. No, he probably couldn't become leader even if he tried. Thinking about this distracted him from his game though.

Coraline

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 17:03

She peered at Muddykit, took the advantage of him being distracted, and pounced on him. She playfully growled nipping his ear gently. She pinned him under her tiny paws, giggling softly. "Oh no! I've intruded," she announced. Bone's tail swayed behind her calmly, as she waited for Muddykit to react to this sudden "attack".

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:05

Muddykit was surprised when she attacked. For a while, he had forgotten about playing with Bonekit. He was about to say she was cheating, but decided against it. A giant grin slipped onto his face as he said "I'll show you what i'm going to do." he watched her, waiting for a good time to throw her off.

Coraline

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptyTue 6 May 2014 - 2:51

She smiled down at him as he spoke then gasped when she was thrown off. Regaining her balance, Bonekit launched herself yet again, this time onto his back. She nipped his legs gently, remembering they were playing, "Let this scar show my clan almost won!" She spoke proudly like a true intruder yet leaped off his back and giggled.

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 21:58

"Ah!" Muddykit almost screamed as she leaped on him. A frown replaced his smile as she jumped off, and he started to think. He was much bigger than her, and older, he was almost an apprentice too. If he jumped on her back, she might get hurt, so what could he do? "hmmmm."

Coraline

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 14:45

For a skinny she-cat, she was tough. She giggled as she watched him ponder on what to do; she purposely turned her back, smirking. As she did, she made sure her tail hit his cheek, then curling it beside her. She relaxed a moment then spoke, "If you're gonna pounce, pounce! I can take it." She spoke sharply yet soothingly, to give reassurance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone play with me?   Someone play with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone play with me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next